Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Crap, I just read about the IS Clinical Youth Complex and the Bright-I that Antonia has had such good luck with. My eyes are my worst feature ( I still think it is from the CP's I used) and my eyes are what ages me so much. But it's soooooo expensive. My DH will just scream. I have to do it though, I mean if it can make even a small difference.............You all are gonna get me in trouble (lol)

If it does not work ...............well maybe I can get some samples or something. How long do you think (just an average) if I don't see any improvement I can forget it. 2 months maybe?

·
Registered
713 Posts
Well if you want my opinion...I love Viterol (I buy it on ebay, best price out there!) Read up about this one lasvegasdeb!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did kitskid and I thought I read that there are 3 kinds and you now don't know for sure what your getting? I will look into it some more though, thanks. Have a good dinner!

I do use Retin-A nightly the 0.5%

·
Registered
7,911 Posts
why dont u try a slight touch of retin-A 0.05% CREAM version and alternate it with the Hydroquinone 4% (again slight touch not a dab), My eyes have benefitted from the RA 0.05% cream then in the morning I just exfoliate my eye area with the microfiber cloth lightly to get rid of the RA flakes around it and apply a little bit of sunscreen and HQ 4%.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
713 Posts
I did kitskid and I thought I read that there are 3 kinds and you now don't know for sure what your getting? I will look into it some more though, thanks. Have a good dinner!

I do use Retin-A nightly the 0.5%

lasvegasdeb
I use the the DSL Viterol A 29% gel...the guy on ebay that sells it advertises it well and he does not charge for shipping for any country, in Canada that sooo rarely happens.

I use Retin A and DIY Vitamin C Serum at night, I do use a little RA around my eyes also and I use Viterol in the day under my makeup.

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
why dont u try a slight touch of retin-A 0.05% CREAM version and alternate it with the Hydroquinone 4% (again slight touch not a dab), My eyes have benefitted from the RA 0.05% cream then in the morning I just exfoliate my eye area with the microfiber cloth lightly to get rid of the RA flakes around it and apply a little bit of sunscreen and HQ 4%.
LnL, tell me what the HQ 4% does for you? What benefits do you notice from using it? And do you apply it all over your face or just around your eyes?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts