Skin Care Talk banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

· Registered
91 Posts
Hi goldenchica, was just wondering, how was the omic brightening gel? did it lighten you a shade or two? if it did, was it like a pale or golden tone. please this is actually my first post and first time trying to lighten as well...except using glytone to exfoliate. please reply me when you can, i'm about to purchase this gel from the mitchell website. thanks!

· Registered
1 Posts
For some reason this cream is not popular. It's never discussed on this board nor any other forum. There is a steroid version as well as a non-steroid version. Has anyone ever used or known anyone that used OMIC? If so, please give a review. There's a store near me that sells both versions and I've always wanted to try. It's a tube, the box is white, gold, and yellow.
Which one of the omic gel has no steroids because there are 3 of them can you be more specific because all 3 of them boxes are white gold and yellow

· Registered
77 Posts
like another post mentioned, omic indeed isn't very popular or talked about in here
but I decided to take a leap of faith and give it a try
(I'm talking about the omic from mitchel brands)

anyways I've been using the serum gel and body lotion for less than a week and I'm LOVING the results imo its more potent than precious or any other line I tried from that company
just 2 days of using I see my skin getting lighter in a yelloish way

the only downside is the smell, it smells like old lady perfume

but I don't mind my next goal is to reach beyonce shade during destiny child day (light caramel)
I think omic will get me there in about 3-4 weeks

21 - 23 of 23 Posts