Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi I have been lurking on this forum for a while and have read your very informative posts,i have finally joined.
Anyways I have very bad uneven skin especially my face and have ordered
a kojic acid cream
retin-a
glycolic acid peel 30%

I am wondering when these products arrive how do i use them?

do I mix the kojic acid with the retin a or(it only works if mixed with HQ)
and apply it after using the gylcolic acid on my face or do u think that'll be a bad combo
and one more question: can i use the glycolic acid on my body too?
by the way does the HQ+RETIN A;LIGHTEN THE SKIN OR EVEN IT OUT OR BOTH?
thanks in advance

·
Registered
108 Posts
I know you haven't called for me, Anyway, I will try to help you. but why would you mix peels together? that may give you a serious acidic burn. I havent used all the products you mentioned but I know they are all meant to peel .

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know you haven't called for me, Anyway, I will try to help you. but why would you mix peels together? that may give you a serious acidic burn. I havent used all the products you mentioned but I know they are all meant to peel .
So which do u suggest I eliminate..I am confused here..
thanks

·
Registered
108 Posts
Well, I would suggest you to use the retin a since I tried myself and everyone seems pretty happy with it. but be careful if you are first timer. coz it will make you a little bit uncomfortable. you have to use a mild one first if u have a sensitive skin like me. I begun with 0.25% & still with it. then you can switch to higher concentration.
about glycolic acid peel 30% you can watch a member here (GoatLady) she use it and know about it, she would be informative and is a great help.

u can use HQ too. it is safe and will help to reduce the unevenness.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts