Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Ondine, it seems like you have done as much research as me in monobenzone, I have used a formulation of 5% monobenzone + 5% pure arbutin and it worked very well, unfortunately, the seller stopped producing it. So if it would be possible for you to PM me some legitimate and effective sources to get monobenzone from, I would be grateful, also I think we should team together to find sellers or chemist who would be willing to make formulations for us, I have a couple of potent recipes that could dramatically lighten skin, evenly, without side effects, I just dont trust myself in mixing powders and such because lets face it at the end of the day we are not qualified/experienced chemists to be making our own creams.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
I'll be in touch. there are few reliable sources for mono 20%. Anything less & you might as well use HQ. the source I get my mono from is in India & is 100% reliable. They sell in lots of 5-10 & more containers of mono. Itis an investment BUT the product is authentic & unadulterated-which makes it worth it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hello Ladies,

Hope you can help. The HQ and retin source does not ship to the UK. I was wondering if the monobenzone source does. If this is the case, do they also provide HQ/retin as well?

I was wondering if i could just start using mono but would appreciate some advice on how to go about this carefully and gradually. Is it useful to mix it with another cream to make it less potent or?

Ondine I would really appreciate if you could share your source with me. Please PM me with the details. I would be very grateful!

Thank you

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Neither of the RA sources will ship to the UK? What a drag! You are not the 1st UK member to have this problem. Thr mono people do. They may be able to help you get some HQ as well. Here's that source:

f a i r n g l o w . c o m

They are very helpful & supportive. You can send them an email message with all your questions & they'll get back to you in a flash. If they do have HQ available, please let us all know.

·
Registered
78 Posts
thanks for that ondine.

Just checked the sight and it seems that this person knows what he is talking about.

The improper use of the English grammer scares me a bit though. Are you sure about this source.

Sorry to be such a nuisance but just trying to be careful. Have you noticed any effects with the mono at all???

Cheers

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Yes I am 100% certain. I am a repeat customer. The 'improper' English merely reflects the fact that this company is in India. They are doing their best in what may be a 3rd language for them. Did you ask them about HQ?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hiya,

Yes I did. I will be posting all my findings on the forum. Also found about this retin a micro which is a gel without the irritating/inflammation effects of retin a cream generic. Interesting.

Oh gosh i forgot about the other source in india for the retin a and hq. They dont have the 0.1% though, only 0.25% Do you think this would be effective. Also they have there own brand which is a combination of HQ and tretinon called skin lite. What do you think about that ondine?

Gosh they are soooooooooooooo cheap plus they ship worldwide!! UK people stand by!! Will let you guys know how things go anyway.

But interested in mono now that I've read about it. Hmmm decisions decisions

Later alligators

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ondine, hey howu doing? I dont actually know your email so im postingthis on here for you, hoping you'll read it, I visited the monobenzone source and it sells in packs, very expensive, I was wondering if you could sell me one benoquin tube as that is all I need for my face for the time being, I will pay you through PayPal and you could ship it to me through standard mail. email me at [email protected], please help me out. Thank You

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
I've sent you an email, lionhart.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Janneha, I too am in the UK so faced the same setback. Would like to know if you received your HQ and Retin A from the Indian source but I suppose its too early for you to know how good the Indian source's HQ and Retin A are. Let me know whatever you can share. Thanks

Hello Ladies,

Hope you can help. The HQ and retin source does not ship to the UK. I was wondering if the monobenzone source does. If this is the case, do they also provide HQ/retin as well?

I was wondering if i could just start using mono but would appreciate some advice on how to go about this carefully and gradually. Is it useful to mix it with another cream to make it less potent or?

Ondine I would really appreciate if you could share your source with me. Please PM me with the details. I would be very grateful!

Thank you

·
Registered
78 Posts
hello little erin,

I plan to order the HQ from them and then the retin a 0.1% from the source ninasky provided (as they only provide up to 0.25%). Please ask her to Pm that source to you as i cant send private pms just yet.

Promise to keep you posted on the product, quality and results when i have sorted the orders and try it for myself.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Janneha, 0.1 is the highest percent of Retin A I've seen. What you noted as 0.25% you may have misread, it should be 0.025% and this is the least percentage I've seen. There is also 0.05%. Ninasky also provided that source and what you are noting as 0.25% is a typographical error. The seller has listed the product as - RETIN A 00.25% GEL 60 GRM TUBE. Note the two zeros before the period. I bet you that is meant to read 0.025%.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hey Ondine, it seems like you have done as much research as me in monobenzone, I have used a formulation of 5% monobenzone + 5% pure arbutin and it worked very well, unfortunately, the seller stopped producing it. So if it would be possible for you to PM me some legitimate and effective sources to get monobenzone from, I would be grateful, also I think we should team together to find sellers or chemist who would be willing to make formulations for us, I have a couple of potent recipes that could dramatically lighten skin, evenly, without side effects, I just dont trust myself in mixing powders and such because lets face it at the end of the day we are not qualified/experienced chemists to be making our own creams.
Guys I agree, i think we all are looking for the same thing here, I would also really appreciate if you could share your source with me. Please email me if you can at [email protected] or gmail.com Thanks!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Please be very very careful with monobenzone- it is melanocytotoxic and will permanently depigment your skin- are you sure this is what you want to do?

·
Registered
117 Posts
just to update: briefly, i used the mono from a source i got from ondine and i cannot report any changes on my skin complexion. in spite of noting that she had stopped using it, i continued religiously. perhaps that source did not provide authentic mono or there could be another explanation but i'm not re-ordering.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts