Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All over the internet these days there is fierce propoganda about products containing tretinoin. The blogs are jammed with people from skin care companies dismissing the effects, highlighting the dangers and treating it like toxic waste.

Its really simple - this is how it goes - when u start using it all is fine. After a couple of days all hell breaks loose. It burns, it stings, it peels, u break out, u freak out. This can go on for weeks and for some of us even a few weeks more. But for most of us this subsides after a couple weeks and we slowly return to normal. Except we dont return to normal - we return to far better skin than normal - and it gets better and better and better as the months go by.

Those peachy looking ladies in their sixties at high tea in exclusive hotels who look like la prarie has been raining on them for 40 years and their rich husbands have payed for the worlds best surgeons and whos dermatollogists are artists. I forced my way in their one day - hurling bags of products about trying to fit in. While sipping tea and discussing cellular complexes one of these mighty women lent over to me and whispered in my ear the big secret. She told me to go to the pharmacy - get a generic treinoin cream - to stick with it - and to ignore all the bad stuff i read about it - because every single woman at that huge table had been using it for 30 years!

Skin care products really do only one thing - they provide an environment in which certain skin functions work better - some work better than others to shield, protect, moiturise and promote collagen synthesis. Tretinoin however provides no element or environment for performance - it simply forces the cells into high gear - and off you go on your journey of adjustment. My skin now performs. Every week i look younger - if i have a zit i kill it - by the next day i can flick it off with a finger and no mark or redness remains. Skin is smoother and fresher than its been in 10 years and continues improoving.

A great bonus is since the best skin care treatment in the world just happens to be one of the cheapest, you can pamper yourself with extravegant cleansers and body products and just enjoy them without being concerced about spending money on products with empty promises. The big problem is solved - its time to enjoy your life because you finally look your best. Infact take the money you save and go to high tea at exclusive hotels - it works in more ways than one.

Over and out xxx

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Well thank you and WELCOME! I have been using it for 7 weeks and the difference in my skin is amazing in just that short time. Did I get a little red and flaky, yes just a little the first week I backed off to every other night and adjusted as my skin has, now I can use it every night. So affordable and it works, what more can you ask for??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts