Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ageless Beauty, the key is age appropriate, Look Fantastic at any age.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clavaris( Internal Retin A) Isotretinoin-(Generic form of Accutane) it turns back the clock by a good 10 years or more.
It builds collagen from within, it reverses sebaceous hyperplasia ( overactive raised oil glands)
Con's SERIOUS drug, Must have blood test done, and if your a child bearing age female, well forget it.
(chance of birth defects too high)

My top 8 products
1 PCA cleansers in bar form in a jar with screw on top

2 Clarasonic Plus- just really deep cleans those pores

3 salicylic acid in 3%-5% daily

4 Complete UNWRINKLE line from Peter Thomas Roth
packed with peptides.

5 Healthy Hair skin & nails (andrew lessman)

6 KEVIN.MURPHY Australian Hair care

7 bleached teeth, maintenance Rembrandt whitening toothpaste & carbamide peroxide gel every 2 months in dentist molded forms overnight.
8 Latisse- does grow eyelashes, darker longer in about a month-tip use a good quality paint brush instead of terrible 60 count cheap brushes that come with it.

I do have minimal Botox only between the eye's started 4 times a year 5 years ago-( muscle atrophy developes, now just twice a year.)
I do 1 syringe of Restylane a year, very minimal-lips, cheeks.

Phototherapy - Omnilux new U -I own the big sister (spa mchine)

I have really stopped the clock, same face, just fresh, people just say, wow they just NEVER age!
(maintenance is the key) .......to look age appropriate

Just thought I would share , Peace & light

·
Registered
139 Posts
can you tell us some more about the claravis? i've heard it has some nasty side effects?

has anyone else tried this?

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Tom I've tried the acutane, and you are right very nasty side effects for some! I had to quit it after almost two months- it got me so depressed- and I'm usually an upbeat kinda gal! This stuff was nasty for me. I would rather get the zits, luckily I found dermabrassion. THe Accutane has supposed led to some pretty nasty stuff in people like suicidal thoughts when they were perfectly normal before.... you are right to be weary. If this Clavaris is a form of accutane I would be very weary as well.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have very large oily pores and sebaceous hyperplasia. Went to a dermatologist that prescribed tretinoin .05% cream. Anyone have experience with this? Thought about getting it from AllDayChemist.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts