Skin Care Talk banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
probably why they’re stopping it
ive heard ppl say it does that bc the amount of arbutin in it is so high and it would have the same effects as too much HQ since they are both in the same family. have you ever tried ikb gel before? what did it do for your skin

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
apparently theyre planning on it real soon
@brownskintin ohh no... i was actually plan to go back to it.. mixin preciouse nd ikb can lighten the face 3-4shades.. its a great boost... tf they wanna stop producing it? -.- always the same with these companys

·
Registered
303 Posts
@brownskintin ohh no... i was actually plan to go back to it.. mixin preciouse nd ikb can lighten the face 3-4shades.. its a great boost... tf they wanna stop producing it? -.- always the same with these companys
Precious gel made my face feel hot. Used it for 2 weeks saw nothing, maybe mix it with aha cream...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
did it cause any negative reactions for you at all by any chance?? bc im about to start using it real soon and wanna be prepared

·
Registered
148 Posts
IKB gel is fab but I was looking for a high yellow now a pale tone. I got a bit of that with lemonvate. IKB however helped me lighten my lips somewhat with g&g oil, i say somewhat because I wasn't consistent

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
IKB gel is fab but I was looking for a high yellow now a pale tone. I got a bit of that with lemonvate. IKB however helped me lighten my lips somewhat with g&g oil, i say somewhat because I wasn't consistent
how long did it take you to see results on your skin with ikb? and did you get any negative side effects from it? what did you mix the ikb with for your skin?

·
Registered
148 Posts
It was in my mix of g&g cream and oil. I didn't have any side effects, that was the g&g which thinned my skin even while i was skin building so I stopped using it. I was layering the IKB on my face though, gave a pale rosy glow to my undertone but I'm a high yellow girl. I used it for about 2 months

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Ikb does lighten well but IMO it gives a very unnatural bleached washed out appearance which is y I stopped has anyone experienced this?

·
Registered
254 Posts
ive heard ppl say it does that bc the amount of arbutin in it is so high and it would have the same effects as too much HQ since they are both in the same family. have you ever tried ikb gel before? what did it do for your skin
I’ve not used it. There are just so many negative reviews about it, that’s why I’m skeptical

·
Registered
303 Posts
“washed out” sounds like steroids. Kinda reminds me of clinic clear
Clinic clear is not for face, I've learnt my lesson.

Mixed with carowhite cream and maxiwhite serum, it made me light quick, golden yellow bright smooth glowing gorgeous colour, removed most dark spots with exfoliation.

Afterwards started weaning off carowhite cream. I just used clinic clear on it's own, it gave me a too pale not so nice unnatural tone like flushed, also sunburn on side of eyes, big pores, hairy, puffy face.

Yellow undertone suits me a lot more. Wonder if ikb gel with precious would give yellow lightening.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts