Skin Care Talk banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
okay so update i just opened my package for the ikb gel and it doesnt say arbutin complex just arbutin but i ordered it from the mitchell brands website. how do i know if this is legit or not

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
wdym super dark. like darker than what you were naturally??
I Don’t really remember what my natural complexion is because I’ve been lightening my skin since I was 15 lol prior to that I lived in a very sunny climate so I was extremely tanned but when I did get dark after stopping the gel I turned to a very dull nc50 with no glow but keep in mind I’ve managed to lighten to an nc42 so turning to nc50 so quickly was a drastic change for me

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
I Don’t really remember what my natural complexion is because I’ve been lightening my skin since I was 15 lol prior to that I lived in a very sunny climate so I was extremely tanned but when I did get dark after stopping the gel I turned to a very dull nc50 with no glow but keep in mind I’ve managed to lighten to an nc42 so turning to nc50 so quickly was a drastic change for me
how quickly did you turn into nc50?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I’m about to buy IKB gel and I have the same question, what were the adverse effects after you guys stopped? I hear people raving about IKB but no one says much about the color maintenance.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
I'm using ikb gel on my face now along with a niacinamide essence and serum. Hope it works.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts