Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm switching my face wash and I have it narrowed down to two. If you have used Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash or Murad Resurgence Renewing Cleanser, please tell me what you think! Thank you! -Sorry if this is a similar entry

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oops I forgot about another one... does anyone have an opinion on Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash??? Thanks again!

·
Registered
475 Posts
I haven't used any of them, but if I were to choose I would choose Origins because it's all natural, no chemicals I think.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I get bored easily and chop and change after the end of every bottle!

It does depend on your skin- I used to swear by Witch Hazel facial wash but it dried out my skin. I am now using Eurax which works really well for my skin but is not natural!

I would rate Origins -the facial wash your talking about is also quite mild and nice to use- but can be a pain to rinse it all off! Nice feel though.

Nuxe is another brand I like, as are Kiehl's and Aveda, but all are out of my price bracket! Do you have Lush where you are? these can be a little soapy depending on what you get but if you can find the right product for your skin you can rest assured its as natural as they can make it- and environmentally friendly too!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Cream cleansers are the best for your skin, even if you have oily skin. Foaming cleansers strip all the water from your skin.

Witch Hazel also strips the water and oil from your skin causing your skin to produce more oil.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Murad is a good company, and the rest of their products are working quite well for me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts