Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone use La Mav organic skin care products?

I've been using them for a few months and wanted to see what other people thought of the products.

Cheers
Nikoletta

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sorry. I haven't heard of La Mav but thought I'd say hello anyway. Are you from Australia? I am.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi there Paraben Hater (love the name!),

Yes I am from Oz (Sydney in fact). where are you based?

A friend of mine put me on to La Mav a few months back. They are Australia's first certified organic, anti-ageing skin care range formulated with 100% natural, chemical free ingredients. They're also recognised by the Organic Food Chain.

I just turned 40 a few months back and noticed that my skin could do with some 'pick me up' but I just couldn't find anything that helped with the ageing process that was also certified organic. Since using La Mav (especially the eye repair cream) I have really noticed the difference in the wrinkles around my eyes (not to mention the dark circles).

Some of their products were a bit oily for my skin (initially) but overall I rate them quite highly in terms of the way my skin feels and looks.

What are you using in terms of organic skin care range?

Cheers
Nikoletta

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi,

I'm from up near Newcastle. Good to make some Aussie friends on here. I'm 61 and my skin is fairly good as I drink a lot of water and I don't smoke.

I use Optimal Skin Care. My favourites are the skin cleanser and the eye cream.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts