Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am new in Singapore and was wondering if I could get a little of help regarding which skincare products I should use.

I have heard of a Japanese brand called Shokobutsu and was wondering who there competitors would be, or other brands that are also as good as Shokobutsu.

If I could get any of your knowledge and expertise that would be so helpful! Thank you very much!!

Sunny

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hi hahm019 and welcome to the site. I haven't heard of Shokobutsu products but hopefully someone else will be able to help you out.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello hahm019!
"Shokobutsu" is kinda similar to "Johnson and Johnson" both in their products and price range...so if you are looking for basic family body care products it is okay.
You can also get most common overseas brands in Singapore, the good thing is you can also try some "less commercial" but great products from Japan, Korea and southeast Asia...but prices varies, some can be quite expensive - I recently bought a korean brand product for about US80 (a bottle of essence - better known to us as serum) it is beautiful and I love it - and I felt like I have found a treasure or something...lol! I'm sure you'll have fun browsing for exciting new asian products - the only downside is the terms and instructions may not alway comes in English.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts