Skin Care Talk banner

21 - 40 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
All right. I almost never comment on these threads b/c I end up embarrassing myself. But, I have to ask, about those jewels, never mind about the teeth, unless your partner is bare, wouldn't that be awfully painful in terms of hair?

I embarrassed myself. No one quote me please! LOL!

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
All right. I almost never comment on these threads b/c I end up embarrassing myself. But, I have to ask, about those jewels, never mind about the teeth, unless your partner is bare, wouldn't that be awfully painful in terms of hair?

I embarrassed myself. No one quote me please! LOL!
Um, Im not 100% sure, but I think it requires a certain degree of special acrobatics to avoid the area in question. I mean, would you want to pay $500 or howevermuch on your ladygarden just to have it all disarranged by one night of passion?

(sorry, but once it's out, it's out!!)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
[email protected]!

I guess I was more wondering how they did it. Hot glue sounds just too painful!

·
Registered
4,304 Posts

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
That bedazzled vajajay looks like it would be painful to party with. For both parties!
Does it remind anyone else of a box cheese grater? (No pun intended).

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Why would anyone kill you dorkie? And fawnie, it could still put your eye out like a Red Ryder Christmas rifle ! LOL
Why don't you ask the opinion of some of the men? Would they be bedazzled by the vajazzle?

21 - 40 of 89 Posts