Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a graduate student conducting school-related research on Oil of Olay anti-aging products. I am actually a loyal Oil of Olay, Total Effects line product-user myself. Do you have insight into the value of the Oil of Olay Professional (and/or Regenerist) skin care line versus Total Effects? Is the Professional (and/or Regenerist) line worth the additional investment? Is it more effective? Or how could it be more effective? Any and all insights are greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
316 Posts
If I were you I'd look into Paula Begoun's reviews. On her website, Beautypedia: skin care and makeup reviews brought to you by Paula Begoun, a.k.a., The Cosmetics Cop and creator of Paula?s Choice., (you have to subscribe) she mentions that the different Olay lines are in fact pretty much the same when it comes down to the formulation and ingredients. She mentions that you should save your money and go for whatever is cheaper. The good news is that Olay is one of her favorite drugstore brands and they usually get high reviews from her.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts