Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have anybody heard or use these types of soap?
I found a video of a break down of what each of them do.

The breakdown claims of this video:

African/Ghana Black soap

Natural soap
cocoa butter, palatine, palm trees, water, coconut oil, sheabutter, and palm oil

Skin benefits

Good for sensitive and oily skin
Eliminate fungal and skin infections
Cleanse skin
Fade acne scars
Fights off acne
Reduces blemish
Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
Maintains skin tone
-

Ghana White soap

(Big whitish soap balls)

Contains:

Unrefined Coconut oil
Unrefined Shea butter
Unrefined Palm kernel oil

Soap is very mild on skin unlike black soap
Naturally soap
can be mix with black soap
Can help with foaming and lather better
-

3 days whitening balls

(Small green balls)

Helps with reduce the appearance of stretchmarks
Works for fast whitening
Even though it's called 3 days whitening, it doesn't whiten that fast.
-

Anti Pimples balls

(Small gray/light brown balls)

Does what the name says.
-

Ozone soap

(Block shaped with different colors)

Pink ozone

Is the most active whitening soap

You can use it on it own but it's too strong, should be mixed with the Ghana black and white soap.

Yellow ozone

Is mild and good for glow

Blue ozone

It has very effective exfoliating properties.

_

Kampala Soap

(Mixed pink,green, and blue colored soap)

Treatment soap for pimples, rashes, and any other skin problems.

·
Registered
31 Posts
When I was into making my own soap I worked with the pink Ozone soap and regular black soap. Black soap is wonderful on its own but that pink ozone soap is strong and harsh. DO NOT USE THE OZONE SOAPS DIRECTLY ON YOUR SKIN. But adding a tiny bit of the pink ozone to my black soap made a difference in my black soap. It helped with exfoliation and lightening but it could also be extremely drying. For the ozone soap especially, I think they are all strong irrespective of their colour. One just has to be careful in general.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When I was into making my own soap I worked with the pink Ozone soap and regular black soap. Black soap is wonderful on its own but that pink ozone soap is strong and harsh. DO NOT USE THE OZONE SOAPS DIRECTLY ON YOUR SKIN. But adding a tiny bit of the pink ozone to my black soap made a difference in my black soap. It helped with exfoliation and lightening but it could also be extremely drying. For the ozone soap especially, I think they are all strong irrespective of their colour. One just has to be careful in general.
That's what I heard about the ozone soaps, some people said that use it every other day and others say not to use it on your skin at all. Was it effective of given you several shades or was it more of just toning?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)

Here is part 2 of the first video.

Ozone soap Part 2

(Block shaped with different colors)

Black soap activators not to be use alone

Green
Treating skin infections and burns

White
Lighten and smooths the skin

Orange
Good for stretchmarks, rash, and infections.

It all whitens but will cause skin damage and a lot of green veins if use too much or alone and should be smaller than amount of the black soap or any other soap base
-

Round Pepperdem Soap

(Big Pink, Green, and Orange round balls)

Soap whitening fast acting booster and can be added to black or molato soap
-

Oshaprapra Soap Base

(In a plastic tub, can be completly orange or different colors all at one)
Glows the skin
Moisturizing effect
It is not as strong as the Pepperdem soap
-

Oshaprapra Soap Activator Water

Comes in different colors
and strengths. She doesn't say which one stronger than the other.

Super liquid whitener booster

·
Registered
31 Posts
That's what I heard about the ozone soaps, some people said that use it every other day and others say not to use it on your skin at all. Was it effective of given you several shades or was it more of just toning?
It was very effective in lightening but the sad part was I noticed when I added too much of the pink ozone soap, I started to show visible veins and it was excessively drying. A little goes a long way with the ozone soaps

·
Registered
31 Posts
Another thing is each of the ozone soaps have different uses... The pink is for lightening, yellow for glowing and I don't know about the blue and green. The white ozone soap is like a foam booster but I'm not sure either. I've only used the pink like i said

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It was very effective in lightening but the sad part was I noticed when I added too much of the pink ozone soap, I started to show visible veins and it was excessively drying. A little goes a long way with the ozone soaps
How many shades did it give you? Can you give the makeup colors, celebrity pictures or Fitzpatrick scale number for the start shade to the end ?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Another thing is each of the ozone soaps have different uses... The pink is for lightening, yellow for glowing and I don't know about the blue and green. The white ozone soap is like a foam booster but I'm not sure either. I've only used the pink like i said
I wish I know what's it made of, it's making me think of the cake soap.

·
Registered
31 Posts
How many shades did it give you? Can you give the makeup colors, celebrity pictures or Fitzpatrick scale number for the start shade to the end ?
I only noticed I became lighter by 2 shades just using the soap I made, I do not particularly use lotions and when I do, it's quite inconsistent. Other than that, I don't know anything else.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I wanted to try the ozone soap but I'm bat sh*t scared because the ingredients are unknown. When people report green veins, first thing I think is steroids

·
Registered
31 Posts
I wanted to try the ozone soap but I'm bat sh*t scared because the ingredients are unknown. When people report green veins, first thing I think is steroids
Exactly!! That's why I stopped it too. The green veins was a big problem for me too. Although, I thought it was just my skin because my skin is quite sensitive and thin naturally.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I’ve used it before and I got really bad green veins and I used every 2 days 😭😭 . It’s a very strong soap , I wonder what’s in it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts