Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.
I have always had a pretty good looking skin color, I have never been embarrassed by my skin color earlier. But now, I have had a lot of stress from university, a lot of work that had to be done, so I have rarely even been able to go out for the last two months. And my skin is in its worst shape ever, it's very pale, very very pale and lifeless, it almost looks dead

So now I am wondering, how do I get back the normal, healthy color to my skin? Tips are greatly appreciated, this is really tearing me apart, I feel embarrassed to show myself out

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there,
I recently graduated and know exactly what you mean about how the stress of finals can take it's tole on your skin! Being a poor student also i couldn't affortd to go wasting money on moisterisers that would fail! I went to good old boot and bought Lotil cream started applying it every moring and night and within a week my skin was literally radient again it really did do the trick! It's in boots now and they do a whole range which is excellently priced!... the lip balm was my second buy and a savour whilst standing out in the cold waiting for bus to lectures!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello everyone.
I have always had a pretty good looking skin color, I have never been embarrassed by my skin color earlier. But now, I have had a lot of stress from university, a lot of work that had to be done, so I have rarely even been able to go out for the last two months. And my skin is in its worst shape ever, it's very pale, very very pale and lifeless, it almost looks dead

So now I am wondering, how do I get back the normal, healthy color to my skin? Tips are greatly appreciated, this is really tearing me apart, I feel embarrassed to show myself out
I have clients in your same boat. Remember to take 5 deep breaths a DAY! That will help first off. Also using a active non toxic moisturizer and a topical vitamin with calm the skin and boost a brighter appearance. I recommend MyChelle Professionals Ultimate Rejuvenating Cream w/ Kombuchka (AMAZING PRODUCT!). & also maybe a vitamin C serum... but be careful when buying vitamin C. If it's packed with chemicals the potency of the product is low. MyChelle's vitamin C is packed with goji berries and camu camu.
Jennifer Barrier, LE

·
Registered
889 Posts
rooji,

have you thought about going to see your Doctor for a general check up.? Maybe you are anaemic...You may also need to think about the foods you are eating. Are you eating enough and are you eating the right foods.? When you are stressed, sometimes our diets suffer. You can also consider dong some gentle exercise to help with your circulation and to help boost your complexion.

In the meantime until you are feeling more confident about your skin, have you considered using a bronzer to help achieve a glow. Just a very light sweep on the apples of your cheeks and across your nose may just be a little boost enough for you to be able to venture out. There's nothing better than getting some fresh air....

Good luck anyway.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts