Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Yes I have used it, and saw NO results whatsoever, maybe a smallllll bit. It has HQ 2% in it, not strong enough for serious lightening. Not only that, but it is in a jar, and after sometime of use it turns brown (HQ oxidises) which makes it no good. Try to get HQ4% in a tube.

·
Registered
670 Posts
The Nadinola is in a jar, too, and that works. As for Palmers, the texture was off to me and it did nothing. It was a complete waste of money, for me.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
I've never used it but I've heard bad things about it. The same complaints as above: oxidizing & funny texture. It also doesn't have enough HQ for anyone other that an already fair person looking to even & brighten a little.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. I will look up NADINOLA. Still waiting for my GLUTA C to arrive. Will keep u guys posted.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yes I have used it, and saw NO results whatsoever, maybe a smallllll bit. It has HQ 2% in it, not strong enough for serious lightening. Not only that, but it is in a jar, and after sometime of use it turns brown (HQ oxidises) which makes it no good. Try to get HQ4% in a tube.
Where can you get 4% Hydroquinone?

·
Registered
670 Posts
Who said I stopped? A few weeks ago, I went and wiped out 2 WalMarts(14 jars total) because they seem to sell out. I know of one that stocks it heavily, but they still run out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts