Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got my ADC order very recently, and now that I have it I'm not sure what to do with it. I think that simply applying it seems a bit lazy and simplistic to actually work, so I'm trying to get some other things going as well. One thing that everyone talks about is papaya soap, particularly likas brand. Only thing is, I'm in the UK, and Papaya soap doesn't seem that common here. I found one, but I'm not sure how effective it would be:

The Body Shop - Papaya Soap - "A vegetable soap base combining derivatives of palm oil and glycerine - contains no animal by-products."

Sodium Palmate (Surfactant), Sodium Palm Kernelate (Surfactant), Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Glycerin (Humectant), Sorbitol (Humectant), Palm Kernel Acid (Surfactant), Parfum (Fragrance), Carica papaya (Skin Conditioning Agent), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Tetrasodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Tetrasodium Etidronate (Chelating Agent), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), CI 15510 (Colour), CI 77499 (Colour).

What do you think? Also, can you think of any other things that would compliment the HQ I'm using?

·
Registered
412 Posts
I bought four bars of the likas papaya soap and ive stopped using it on my face after a few weeks...as ondine has mentioned..i dont know if it really does anything in terms of lightening..but it does get ur skin "clean". Ive just noticed since using RA my skin is so dry and the Papaya dries it out even more

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
So I got my ADC order very recently, and now that I have it I'm not sure what to do with it. I think that simply applying it seems a bit lazy and simplistic to actually work, so I'm trying to get some other things going as well. One thing that everyone talks about is papaya soap, particularly likas brand. Only thing is, I'm in the UK, and Papaya soap doesn't seem that common here. I found one, but I'm not sure how effective it would be:

The Body Shop - Papaya Soap - "A vegetable soap base combining derivatives of palm oil and glycerine - contains no animal by-products."

Sodium Palmate (Surfactant), Sodium Palm Kernelate (Surfactant), Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Glycerin (Humectant), Sorbitol (Humectant), Palm Kernel Acid (Surfactant), Parfum (Fragrance), Carica papaya (Skin Conditioning Agent), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Tetrasodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Tetrasodium Etidronate (Chelating Agent), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), CI 15510 (Colour), CI 77499 (Colour).

What do you think? Also, can you think of any other things that would compliment the HQ I'm using?
I'm not sure about this soap, but I get mine from Likas Papaya Herbal Soap 135g

It may or may not lighten, but is a very good cleanser, doesn't leave any sort of residue and they do ship internationally.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts