Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen this all over the web. Apparently it's big in Asia!

Does anyone take this as a supplement?
Does it have any effect do you think?
What effect do you see?

Skin | care | talk

·
Administrator
33,802 Posts
No I don't take it, but I am with you, I see it ALL OVER the web!

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I'm glad you approve! Because I started taking it yesterday.....cluckcluckcluck. It's just an off-white fine powder that you put on your tongue and wash down with water.

My epitaph will read, "RIP. She tried it all. It won."

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Well, I'm glad you approve! Because I started taking it yesterday.....cluckcluckcluck. It's just an off-white fine powder that you put on your tongue and wash down with water.

My epitaph will read, "RIP. She tried it all. It won."
You should sneak some into George's bowl - it can't hurt.
What does it taste like - pear?

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yup! that's the one I got, Kassy!
It doesn't have any flavor at all. Just the consistency of flour. Have you tried it in any recipes or just eating it??

I don't think I should subject George to my beautification rituals, should I? He is curious about the BabyQ though and sits by my head when I am lying on the bed to do the treatments. He can't figure it out.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
353 Posts
I just use a 1/4 tsp here and there in a serum or cream.. (Dissolve in a wee bit of distilled water, and add to your *stuff*..

Haven't tried it orally yet..

Just don't let "Georgy Porgy" look into the BQ light, and you're A-OK..

·
Administrator
33,802 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
haha this sounds too good to be true.

Is it available in capsule/pill form too?

Gymrat: I guess I'm having an online shopping addiction too;D Really wanna try this out.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Yup! that's the one I got, Kassy!
It doesn't have any flavor at all. Just the consistency of flour. Have you tried it in any recipes or just eating it??

I don't think I should subject George to my beautification rituals, should I? He is curious about the BabyQ though and sits by my head when I am lying on the bed to do the treatments. He can't figure it out.

Do we know what the ingredients are?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Essential minerals, trace elements and amino acids this site says.

I got mine HERE
Wow. Improve energy, libido and sexuality, - I'm having some of that! Can you keep us informed on how you find it, generally speaking. To be able to mix it into the Vit C serum as well as swallow it, a double bonus!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Wow. Improve energy, libido and sexuality, - I'm having some of that! Can you keep us informed on how you find it, generally speaking. To be able to mix it into the Vit C serum as well as swallow it, a double bonus!
This is the part i like, Fawnie p-l-e-a-s-e keep us posted, maybe with a little endnote from your DH LOL, only his testimony will pass as the truth!!

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah....I'm a little skeptical of that one.....I'm taking it more for the skin benefits, but hey! whatever works. TCM seems to be more attuned to balancing chi and elements within our bodies. Might work. Might not.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
To be able to mix it into the Vit C serum as well as swallow it, a double bonus!
I don't know about this one. Maybe with some serums (sera?) - fine; but vitamin C serum is so unstable that I would be hesitant to mix in a supplement with so many ingredients. I might really alter the pH or otherwise render it inactive / ineffective.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yes. I agree Mireckca. Has anyone added it to their Vit C serum and checked their ph balance. I wonder too if it will affect it. Who here will be the brave one to try it out to see?? I also was wondering if anyone has a particular eye make up remover that is gentle but that you really like? I have bounced around at the drug store but have not really hit on anything I really like. Suggestions??

1 - 20 of 61 Posts