Skin Care Talk banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

· Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Hey ChocoWhite, it sounds like you got great results! What are maintenance products for now?
My last peau jaune application was on Wednesday (3 days ago) I tapered down usage over the last few weeks from 4x upto once a week and now I’m hq free, so here’s my detailed maintenance regimen;

My current main maintenance lightener is g&g cream. I’ll be using this 4/7 days a week, morning and evening on the days i apply. In the evening, I’ll be layering g&g on 10% LA lotion. For now I’m watching what LA % my skin can take coz g&g is loaded with AHA.

I also bought asantee soap today, I’ll be incorporating this soap into my regi in place of kojie san - leaving it on for 10 mins for my body and 5 mins for my face, on alternate days.

Skin building, sunblock and supplements still remain the same for now

Fingers crossed xo

· Registered
75 Posts
Yes this is more or less my shade- though this looks paler, and I’m a bit yellower. Probably it’s the difference in undertones.
My before peau jaune is in the first post, & way before I started using lighteners is in this post 👇🏽

Wow….thank you for sharing

· Registered
75 Posts
I bought the peau jaune cream (apparently it’s more effective than the lotion?) + the stage 2 serum! Excited to see how it goes!
I’ve been using the ameliorate transforming body spray to exfoliate (added extra LA to boost it).

41 - 44 of 44 Posts