Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
75 Posts
following Chocowhite on the peau jaune train. Using it for 2 weeks so far and I love it so much!

So other than now practicing patience. My skin have been slowly getting there

UNDERTONE TALK….
i realise that whilst my skin “appears” yellow undertone, it’s actually more of a peach undertone…maybe neutral even. I blush easily, my nose easily gets red and my skin becomes red if I scratch it (I’ve always had this problem). When I use Fenty 330- in natural light it seems to match well but at night with flash, my neck/chest which is 310 looks more peachy than my face with Fenty 330 (golden undertone) so it’s an odd match.

So I’m going to swatch the Fenty 320 which had peach undertone. Tbh I’ve always liked the blushed peachy look but at night I’m not as “bright”.

for my body - it’s been lightening up and is and since it’s winter it has time to catch up before I ditch the thick black tights.

I’ve been mixing peau jaune 1/2 of the body CREAM (cap) and 1/2 of the stage 2 serum. No bad side effects so far except for some skin thinning (I’m becoming more easily red) so on weekend I take a break and use a mix of palmers body lotion, therapy oil and avocado oil and it helps a lot alongside my supplements. I also use a mild exfoliation LA spray daily (except weekends)

i shouldn’t have slept on peau jaune! It smells nice too…..not too sickly sweet and not a strong chemical smell. I’m actually thinking to also mix in the lotion too, or is that just an overkill?🤭🤭
Can you send me the picture of the peau cream and stage 2 serum that you are using please. I just want to see what they look like

· Registered
75 Posts
Sure this is what mine looks like - the cream was sealed but the lid was not even closed properly so it was a bit messy and the serums box had red border that said “super lightening” and stage 2. Stage 2 is not written on the bottle it seems
View attachment 68164
Thank you for sharing. It’s not even in Canada- the struggle is real I tell ya!!!

· Registered
75 Posts
Sure this is what mine looks like - the cream was sealed but the lid was not even closed properly so it was a bit messy and the serums box had red border that said “super lightening” and stage 2. Stage 2 is not written on the bottle it se
Sure this is what mine looks like - the cream was sealed but the lid was not even closed properly so it was a bit messy and the serums box had red border that said “super lightening” and stage 2. Stage 2 is not written on the bottle it seems
View attachment 68164
I’ll keep you updated on my progress ones I find everything I need

1 - 3 of 3 Posts