Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
One time it took 3 weeks (Quebec) & another time it took 1 week or so.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did you all get tracking numbers or no? I ordered mine on the 7th. 6th, actually, but PayPal cleared it on the 7th.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
I've got 2 orders on their way.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
i've got tracking # & they send me invoices with all details of my order. I can even see them listed on the site under 're-order'. My entire order history is there.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
They've been honest & reliable thus far so I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt & wait a few days for them to smooth out their technical issues. It can happen to anyone.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
It took me 3 weeks to get my stuff (in California). I emailed them b/c the tracking number kept saying "In process." They assured me it had gone out. The delay is in clearing customs in the United States. It took a week in customs. I was deathly afraid they were going to confiscate my Retin-A!! LOL! But alas, it came! I am getting ready to place my second order now!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Well .. I am waiting of the promised tracking ... yet still nothing ... and clearly they make money from shipping charges at USD 25 a pop and shipping using a snail mail ...the worst online company ever!

·
Registered
7,911 Posts
Well .. I am waiting of the promised tracking ... yet still nothing ... and clearly they make money from shipping charges at USD 25 a pop and shipping using a snail mail ...the worst online company ever!
You ever heard of the Secret? Its this concept of POSITIVE THINKING. It uses the the "Law of Attraction" principle which essentially says that feelings and thoughts can attract what happens to you. So basically it is like karma, if you think POSITIVELY then the universe gives you positive things. Seeing as how you are impatient, very NEGATIVE, and always complaining about your order in god knows how many posts within the last week then you are most likely to attract the same and the universe will take its sweet old time delivering your package

Skin | care | talk

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
You ever heard of the Secret? Its this concept of POSITIVE THINKING. It uses the the "Law of Attraction" principle which essentially says that feelings and thoughts can attract what happens to you. So basically it is like karma, if you think POSITIVELY then the universe gives you positive things. Seeing as how you are impatient, very NEGATIVE, and always complaining about your order in god knows how many posts within the last week then you are most likely to attract the same and the universe will take its sweet old time delivering your package
You are absolutely right LnL!!! I read the secret, really makes you aware of things like this doesn't it???
But I am also a big believer in KARMA!!!

Maybe moonleaf should try starting the day with saying "it is going to be a GREAT day!" Instead of worrying so much about when the darn package is going to arrive!!

If you are so unhappy, cancel your order and be done with it, really!! Coming on here all the time to post your negative comments about ADC will get you no where, trust me.

Call them, email them, write them letters, let it rest!!

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Both intent & behaviour contribute to 'cause & effect' Karma or Attraction. I come here in an effort to help, share, support & encourage others as well as to learn from them. I strive to stop negative thinking in its tracks as it does tend to generate a negative mood, facial expression & ultimately behaviour too.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts