Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I have an update. I've been using Periactin for about 3 weeks now almost a month. My weight has been up my highest 120 and my lowest was 100 pounds. While using periactin I gained 10 pounds in 3weeks. Height: 5'7 Weight: 110 My goal is 135. I'm thigh heavy most of my weight go to my thighs and azz. I'm totally fine with that. I take it once at night everyday some people take it twice a day even 3times but once is fine with me. I'm just posting this for people who are interested in gaining weight.

·
Registered
132 Posts
OMG!!
Finally someone who wants to actually gain weight like me :)
I've been trying to gain weight for years now so I've decided to get Periactin and I've gain so much weight than i stopped. Now I am 101, I would like to be 140. 5'5 in height.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I am trying to gain weight as well. I would love some curves. Have you guys heard of Maca powder? I started taking it 3 weeks ago and it has given me a little bubble butt. I can't fit into my jeans anymore.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I am trying to gain weight as well. I would love some curves. Have you guys heard of Maca powder? I started taking it 3 weeks ago and it has given me a little bubble butt. I can't fit into my jeans anymore.
Lol, thats a good news!!! I have heard of Maca's effect on the butt, but I would love to gain weight in my upper body as am happy with my lower half ;)

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's an update As of now I'm 113.. I've been not taking the piils like that just being lazy. I love how others started to notice and I got off track. Anywho I think everyones body is different you know where most of your weight goes if you don't you will definitely find out.! Hmmn what is can I sayy some people gain on in the face n belly if u know u usually do. U have to workout them areas. Here is the chick who inspired me
She has a blog and she on YouTube I'm like if she can I can.. I feel more confident. Just stick to it and don't over due it because at one point she did lose some of it because she was getting to big. I wanna still be skinny so I definitely don't wanna overdue it

·
Registered
132 Posts
Most of my weight went to my lower body :( since I am pear shape. That's why I stopped the weight gain journey and decided to start again.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
After a while it stops working.. Ima start magrace soon or something else. Or maybe I'll try taken 2-3 a day since I only take one.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Really.? I see it's on the site I posted above..their shipping is cheap but takes alonggg time. I read really good reviews online people gaining like 30 pounds! Ima give ita try. How many you take details plz

·
Registered
198 Posts
I ordered from united pharmacies. I couldn't find any UK sellers and took ages to arrive. I started mine on the 20th august, and my current weight is 119.9lb. I don't have a goal at the moment. When i get to a weight i like I will stop. I will update in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I ordered from united pharmacies. I couldn't find any UK sellers and took ages to arrive. I started mine on the 20th august, and my current weight is 119.9lb. I don't have a goal at the moment. When i get to a weight i like I will stop. I will update in a couple of weeks.
ok! thank you

1 - 20 of 62 Posts