Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!
Does anyone know about a skin whitening product that gives permanent results?-pills or cream

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
If you read the threads titled "Caro light" you will see that many people have good reviews for this product. I started using the caro light cream and the oil and so far I am not seeing any visible difference in color. Many people are mixing the lotion, cream and also the oil together to produce good results. I will keep you updated on me results. Good luck to you.

·
Registered
567 Posts
The only thing that can permanently whiten skin is monobenzone. Caro light is a lightener not a whitener and it is not permanent. It contains hydroquinone which slows the production of melanin. Monobenzone permanently removes the pigment and you will lterally turn white. It is meant for people with vitiligo. I would not recommend this

·
Registered
2 Posts
Their's nothing permanent as of yet when it comes to whitening the skin even with mono when you cease to use it, you'll eventually go back to looking like you did before. it only helps vitiligo patients because they're slowly losing their melanin it just amps their process and makes em look ghostly white.

·
Registered
141 Posts
The only thing that can permanently whiten skin is monobenzone. Caro light is a lightener not a whitener and it is not permanent. It contains hydroquinone which slows the production of melanin. Monobenzone permanently removes the pigment and you will lterally turn white. It is meant for people with vitiligo. I would not recommend this
Where can you buy mono?

·
Registered
567 Posts
Their's nothing permanent as of yet when it comes to whitening the skin even with mono when you cease to use it, you'll eventually go back to looking like you did before. it only helps vitiligo patients because they're slowly losing their melanin it just amps their process and makes em look ghostly white.
Once monobenzone depigs you, there's no going back. iIt does not lighten, it removes pigment as in it stops the production of melanin. It is permanent.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Once monobenzone depigs you, there's no going back. iIt does not lighten, it removes pigment as in it stops the production of melanin. It is permanent.
Geez, why do people want to completely lose melanin production, other than people with vitiligo?

·
Registered
168 Posts
I think once you've lightened so much it's easier to maintain the appearance....well, at least that's my personal experience

·
Registered
96 Posts
HEY erm im kinda new at this, so im jst trying to adjust ermmm, im dark brown and and my body is uneven tone and i was wondering if there any nice effective product out there that can help me light at least 2 shade? and im from london so many active whiten products are banned.

·
Registered
567 Posts
HEY erm im kinda new at this, so im jst trying to adjust ermmm, im dark brown and and my body is uneven tone and i was wondering if there any nice effective product out there that can help me light at least 2 shade? and im from london so many active whiten products are banned.
Hi and welcome!

There are many different things you can try. Browse through the skin lightening section there are lots of tips and advice from others

·
Registered
567 Posts
Does anyone knows where to get labdjanaise in Canada?
Do not use this stuff it will ruin your skin. It contains steroids and high levels of mercury that you will thin out your skin and they are toxic

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi I am also new

I have been lurking a bit and just want to ask a couple of questions, I have dark brown skin on my face which is darker than the rest of my body I just want to get my face lighter so it's similar to the rest of my body.

I have recently just got some L-Glutathione Capsules and kojic soap as well as Nadolina fade cream, I need to get a suncream as well one that does not make me look white/ashy.

Anyone got any tips for me?

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Devita for face, Devita for body, Burn Out, Eco Face.

All are high zinc oxide sunscreens (the best for blocking out tanning rays) and do not leave a white cast. Reapply every 2 hours if out in the sun, but, of course, it's best to avoid the sun.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts