Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know anything about perricone's light therapy?? What does it do?? Does it work?? It there a better one?? Is it worth the money???

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
I think I might start blue light therapy soon. Check my blog on this forum as I'll post results there.

·
Registered
576 Posts
I just purchased and started using the baby quasar power pack a week ago. After much research it seemed like the most effective light therapy treatment but trying to figure out ways to recover financially. Finished two treatments. It has already tightened my pores and definitely softened my mild acne scarring. No new acne outbreaks yet! I'm crossing my fingers that the progress continues. It is DEFINITELY a new approach for me. I'll keep you updated.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Holy ****, I just researched it and it's a good $600 + tax and shipping.

I still think I might get it...

I was planning on going once every two weeks at the spa but I think this will pay for itself easily.

Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
4 Posts
LED light therapy really works. My wife and I have been using the Facial Secret unit for over a year with fantastic results. I am 58 years old and she is 53 so it was a challenge to see if it would work.

We use it for five minutes per day, usually in the mornings. The unit has red and yellow light emitting diodes that flash on and off (red on, yellow off, then yellow on, red off). We don't use the little wire stand, just hold it in our hands about 10 inches from the face.

After about two weeks of using the Facial Secret, we both noticed that our skin pores were getting smaller, making the skin smoother. After about four weeks of using it, we could tell that our fine lines, wrinkles, and crow's-feet were fading away. My insurance agent told me that I had the prettiest skin for an old man that she had ever seen. She and three others in her office then bought their own Facial Secret systems.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
WARNING

Warning - if you go to that "Facial Secret" website you will get a virus alert! I did so and my computer went wild! I wonder if this is an April Fools' Day prank? This member has posted the same message 4 times on this site. Do not risk it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts