Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any photo rejuvenation treatment using Gentlelase ? If so, what results were achieved ? (if any).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, Only a skin rejuvenation treatment with a CO2 laser has effective results. You need the stimulation trough heat of the collagen in the deeper layers of the skin to have rejuvenation. I had one treatment with the UltraPulse CO2 laser that does fractional resurfacing and for about 9 months after the treatment my skin kept on looking more youthful. It is not painful and the treatment was done on a Thursday and on Monday I could go back to work.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had a series of IPL treatments and chemical peels and really liked the results. Your skin feels very smooth, plump and refreshed. It also removes pigmentation and improves pore size. It's considered a non-invasive treatment with no down time.....you just feel a bit red and warm for a while.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Hi, Only a skin rejuvenation treatment with a CO2 laser has effective results. You need the stimulation trough heat of the collagen in the deeper layers of the skin to have rejuvenation. I had one treatment with the UltraPulse CO2 laser that does fractional resurfacing and for about 9 months after the treatment my skin kept on looking more youthful. It is not painful and the treatment was done on a Thursday and on Monday I could go back to work.
Magda, I'm happy that you like the results from your CO2 laser treatment. But photorejuvenation with LED is proven as well. I've been using BabyQuasar since 2007 with very nice results as far as plumping the skin, smoothing lines and tightening the skin. There is no pain involved and once I bought the LED device for $349, there is no additional expense. I can do the 30min treatment myself and not bother with going to a salon or office.

Here is a list of articles about it citing scientific evidence:

Infrared LED Light Therapy Scientific Research - NASA - Skin Rejuvenation and Pain Relief

Skin | care | talk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts