Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

Has anyone tried photorejuvenation? I have broken capillaries and this has been recommended to me. Any comments would be great. Thanks,

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had IPL photorejuvenation 3-4 years ago and was very pleased. I have rosacea and had several broken caps, as well as brown sun spots. I paid $500 for each of 5 sessions spaced a month apart. Got rid of the broken caps and lessened the brown spots and rosacea. You must use a high PPD sunscreen religiously after. I'm a little disappointed that I need it again, but I guess that's just my skin. Although it's still much better than it was.
Hope that helps!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
My sister had few treatments done few years ago, she was pleased with the results, she has rosacea and like you say, she has to repeat this occasionally. Once or twice a year.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone for your helpful comments. I think I will buy a BabyQ and give it a try.

·
Registered
4 Posts
OK I know I am getting old! At 59, but what the heck is a baby Q? I have severe Rosacea and have had at least 50 IPL treatment's. I go about every 5 to 6 weeks. In the early years of my Rosacea going for a treatment about every other month would work fine. Not so much any more. Have to go much more often.
It really makes a big difference for the Rosacea in getting the IPL!

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
OK I know I am getting old! At 59, but what the heck is a baby Q? I have severe Rosacea and have had at least 50 IPL treatment's. I go about every 5 to 6 weeks. In the early years of my Rosacea going for a treatment about every other month would work fine. Not so much any more. Have to go much more often.
Lynn. BabyQ is a handheld LED device for photorejuvenation!
PhotoSkinCare The Age of Light Therapy
This site is calling it Quasar SP, but it looks like my BabyQ red.
Ebay frequently has them.

Glad the IPL is helping the rosacea!
HTH!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I love my BabyQ! It is doing wonders on my hands too but I have not tried it on any broken capillaries and I have some on my face which I have had since I was about 10.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
I love my BabyQ! It is doing wonders on my hands too but I have not tried it on any broken capillaries and I have some on my face which I have had since I was about 10.
Unfortunately my BabyQ hasn't helped my dilated capillariy either. Hot needle desiccation didn't help. Concealer is my best friend for the one that bothers me.

I can't think of anything else that would help in this area...anyone?

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
14 Posts
i bought a quasar hand held off ebay and it is great.....you need the red light one (blue light is for acne) and it does make a difference....

·
Registered
97 Posts
Photorejuvenation is very pricey and really works but like many peeps said, it is temporary.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought my Acetino Led Phototherapy unit from globalpremiersourcing.com/store.It was only a fraction of the cost of a Baby Quasar and came with 3 heads.I have been telling all my friends about this wonderful device.Hope this helps
Mary.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts