Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
about a year ago, i broke out in red bumpy rash all over body. It didnt itch and last for a while. It was worse on outside of arms and front of legs. However, i was left with photosensitive skin> Anytime i am around high beam light, wal mart, etc....or out in sunlight, it turns my skin reddish tint and reflects sunlight and gets blotchy red in those places? Why til this day has this not gone away? My face also gets same way. Tingles and burns when in sunlight. I dont have rosacea. MY face doesnt turn all that red. Just sometimes. Symptoms sound like rosacea but not the case at all. My eyes are also red in mornings when i get up. Could this be an allergic reaction to skincare product. I quit putting lotions on becasue that seemed to make things alot worse> Also now use skincare products that are sensitive but some still have things that could aggrevate it. I also change up hair gels and i am thinking this could cause alot of the issues. Sometimes if i use a cheaper hair putty or what not, i think i get worse. eyes get heavy sometiems wheni put it on my hair? Coudl there be something in hair gel causing my whole body to be photosensitive or what not? Let me know?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts