Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im gonig to post a pic of my face in about an hour or so. please tell me what ican use to improve my physical appearance.

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
Lol, ok, will do bob. An hour is a long time, I might be

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi Bob, I think you could start with a dermabrassion, then maybe a good look at your diet (maybe) but above all invest in a decent moisturizer as well as a good SUNBLOCK SPF 30 or more, for every time you set foot outside. The sun damages your skin like nothing else can!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha.. yes i am fat. i wasnt allowed to go to the gym for 6 months due to chronic pain treatments.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Slow down I never EVER said fat! In the pic you just don't look healthy, by diet I mean I think you don't enough vegies or drink enough water am I right?

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Drink lots of water, apply sunblock everyday even on rainy/cloudy days, use a good moisturiser , eat a well- balanced diet and get lots of sleep.

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Slow down I never EVER said fat! In the pic you just don't look healthy, by diet I mean I think you don't enough vegies or drink enough water am I right?
im not offended. i do eat veggies and i do drink at least 8 glasses a day on average depending on when i do my cardio. Ive been going to a pain clinic and not allowed to work out. I wasnt offended it was more of a "duh" thing.

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Take some supplements for skin, try some AHA's or micro fiber cloth for exfoliating your skin, and as Pumi said never leave your house without sunscreen. Do a search for supplements you will find a lot of threads on it.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Well that I can sympathize with my spine is a mess!The fact that you do cardio or not shouldn't matter, you need water, do you eat alot of junk food too? I have one cheat day Saturday. That's it for me, the rest of the week I eat pretty healthy .
As for your skin have you tried a facial scrub? to remove the old dead skin cells.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i used to when i didnt think my chronic pelvic pain would go away. after my ex got married i stopped eating for comfort. whenever she calls though i dont shower for a day or two (tmi i know) could that also be a reason? that pic was taken after a shower. beem eating healthy for about a month now but i do have a few days when i second guess my pain and go for FF comfort food.

ff=fatF**k

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well that I can sympathize with my spine is a mess!The fact that you do cardio or not shouldn't matter, you need water, do you eat alot of junk food too? I have one cheat day Saturday. That's it for me, the rest of the week I eat pretty healthy .
As for your skin have you tried a facial scrub? to remove the old dead skin cells.
i do drink 8 glasses a day for non cardio days and a bottle of water extra for the days i do so 10 on those days.

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
If you can try to get as much sugar from your diet as possible. Go as low carb as you possibly can. It worked wonders for my health and skin. It may not be for everyone but as much sugar as you can get away from the better your health will be.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts