Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently my few pimples has turned into moles? What could be the reason behind this? I don't want any more moles in my face. What types of food can trigger a mole outbreak?

Also, is there a safe way to remove moles without scarring? I'm talking about small flat moles here.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Are you sure that their moles? I've never heard of a pimple turning into a mole. I would go to your dermatologist if I were you. There are no foods that can 'trigger a mole outbreak'. Lol.

Your derm should be able to remove them with minimal scarring. Are you sure they aren't just post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation?

Postinflammatory Hyperpigmentation: eMedicine Dermatology

If that's the case, chemical peels are a great treatment. Also, just regular exfoliation helps. Retinol (retin-a, tazorac, differin) has also been successfully used to treat this.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Yeah, that's really weird. Pimples never become moles, you're probably just talking about acne scarring. Acne scarring can be either deep "ice pick" scars, or scars that change the color of the skin. Either way gentle exfoliation will help.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I recently started noticing some pimples were turning black, I thought they could be a benign form of tumor growth.
And I already had some black birth marks, but these are different. I kept checking these new black growths and they kept growing.
After a month or more they were above the general level of the healthy skin and I could feel them with my fingers.

Fortunately, I discovered a cure.

I went on a water fast for more than 3 days. This is because it takes 3 days to go into ketosis, which starves any cancer, tumor growths that need sugar to survive where as healthy cells adapt and use fat reserves for energy during ketosis.

After 4 days I stopped the fast and miraculously, after only a single day in ketosis, I noticed on the fifth day that two of the new moles had dried up and turned into scabs. I was very happy!

However, one of them came back.. As though its starting all over again.

To me, this means that they are indeed some kind of tumor growths that need to be dealt with through a more prolonged fast.

Forget your doctor because they will not help you fast, they will try and pump you full of medicine, just water fast.

If you do some excercise on the first day of your water fast, it should help you get into ketosis more quickly.
But only exercise on the first day.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I have ALOT of flat moles all over my body and my Derm does not want me to gid rid of them. He did however, do a thorough skin check, which I have to get done every 6 months. I urge everyone who has suspicous moles (that pop up, grow, change color, shape change) to see a derm. My fiance had Stage 3 Melenoma, and had to have 700 stiches, major surgery, and skin grafts. Be safe and have them looked at. Take care!

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
OMG - please ignore "thecure" posting. Telling someone to "forget your doctor" is SO irresponsible.

Good health and skin care - includes involving allopathic and naturopathic medical professionals.

·
Registered
909 Posts
OMG - please ignore "thecure" posting. Telling someone to "forget your doctor" is SO irresponsible.

Good health and skin care - includes involving allopathic and naturopathic medical professionals.
I agree with tymer - I haven't read so much mumbo jumbo in a long time - do we have a witch doctor on the site??

·
Registered
581 Posts
I have ALOT of flat moles all over my body and my Derm does not want me to gid rid of them. He did however, do a thorough skin check, which I have to get done every 6 months. I urge everyone who has suspicous moles (that pop up, grow, change color, shape change) to see a derm. My fiance had Stage 3 Melenoma, and had to have 700 stiches, major surgery, and skin grafts. Be safe and have them looked at. Take care!
totally agree with valerie.. I have moles too and i visited my derm for those. She said not to worry... it is genetic also (thanks dad!)

·
Registered
1 Posts
i beg to differ. i had a pimple TWO YEARS AGO and popped it. it scabbed so i pulled it off. it then turned into this HUGE blood red mole that sticks out of my face. i have had it for 2 years so yea its a mole and it is possible. my aunt who is a nurse said she thinks it may be cancerous and that i should get it removed. idk cause i havent been to a dermatologist. but it is very possible. idk what causes it but it happened to me and it sucks because its on my face an inch away from my mouth

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a recently discovered a tiny black-brown spot on my chin (looks like a nevus or beauty mark). I had a big pimple in the exact spot the nevus is located but I left the pimple alone, didn't touch it whatsoever. The pimple is almost completely gone now but for the past week or so I've had this pigmented whatever-it-is in place of it that I at first believed to be a tiny scab. I don't remember experiencing anything like this before but I'm going to keep an eye on it and hopefully try to lighten it if it doesn't go away.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts