Skin Care Talk banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,376 Posts
Hello . I am thinking of getting my teeth fixed and maybe laser work on my eyes for vision correction. I may sneak in some lipo. And They do skin lightening injections over there with gluta and vitamin c they are really powerful and a safer alternative.Then I would only have to work on maintaining it.
The gluta+vit.c jabs sound yummy .......

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
As a person of Afro descent, I would think twice about getting any rhinoplasty there to be honest. I was wondering about other procedures though that anyone can get there. maybe eyelid surgery? Ideas ladies?

·
Registered
973 Posts
As a person of Afro descent, I would think twice about getting any rhinoplasty there to be honest. I was wondering about other procedures though that anyone can get there. maybe eyelid surgery? Ideas ladies?
@PinotNoir: Why do you advise not to have Rhinoplasty due in part to being of Afro descent? Im curious; do you advise ALL people of such descent not to get that type of surgery or are you speaking from a solely individally-based standpoint? I have heard that people of Afro descent, nose surgery, is hardest to perform and get the results the patient wants, as compared to other races. This is due in part to Africans having thicker tissue and structure of the nose. Not to mention the biggest concern...well reality actually: the scar factor with Afro skin.:scared:

·
Registered
88 Posts
@PinotNoir: Why do you advise not to have Rhinoplasty (nose) due in part to being of Afro descent? Im curious; do you advise ALL people of such descent not to get that type of surgery or are you speaking from a solely individally-based standpoint? I have heard that people of Afro descent, nose surgery, is hardest to perform and get the results the patient wants, as compared to other races. This is due in part to Africans having thicker tissue and structure of the nose. Not to mention the biggest concern...well reality actually: the scar factor with Afro skin.:scared:
Welp, I was looking forward to reading @2toned response to your question.

As someone who's already had one rhinoplasty surgery in the U.S. by one of the best, I would have to wholeheartedly disagree with the claim that Korea is not to be trusted with procedures on ethnic faces. Why? Because in the Surgery World (I can only speak for the U.S. Surgeons, as these are the only ones I thoroughly combed through before finally finding my hero surgeon), facial Asian features and Sub-African and/or any other typical black features are always included in the same category: "ETHNIC". That's it. They don't categorize into "Asian" and "African". They simply group all of the above into "Ethnic".

They don't see our facial features as different, the way that typical society does. They simply judge by facial skin/bone structure and have categorized us as similar enough to be handled and treated, the same. And why wouldn't they? We both scar the same, both have thicker skin, both have stronger bone structures, typically bulbous noses in many cases etc. Regarding rhinoplasty, the only differences found would be that many Asians don't have bridges as much as we do, so building a bridge of their nose would be suggested or requested.

So prior to my knowing this, I would have never even given Korea a first thought.

Now in 2017, if I ever considered any more work, Korea would most certainly be included in my combing research and I would be happy to visit there for certain things like V-lines. Hands down with little room for dispute, they are the Champion Masters of V-lines, mainly because that is their #1 request and the top surgeons there could do the procedure in their sleep :ven:

·
Registered
88 Posts
*Regarding rhinoplasty, the only differences found would be that many Asians don't have bridges as high as we do, so building a bridge of their nose would be suggested or requested.*

·
Registered
206 Posts
Wow! Super interesting. Would never even have considered South Korea for this. I have heard of places like the Dominican Republic and Russia for plastic surgery though. I would not mind getting a procedure or two done myself. Which doctors are recommended in South Korea?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Wow! Super interesting. Would never even have considered South Korea for this. I have heard of places like the Dominican Republic and Russia for plastic surgery though. I would not mind getting a procedure or two done myself. Which doctors are recommended in South Korea?
I have my eye on this one particular medical group in SK. I saved it to my YouTube vids, so let me find it then I'll post it here.

·
Registered
88 Posts
And zomg here is I.D. Hospital in SK and the girl was already absolutely beautiful but now I see what she was going for and she is stunning.

https://youtu.be/3YYMQtaEH0Q

im sure there are more clinics/hospitals in SK, but these two stand out the most for me at this time. If anyone else runs across more experiences or videos in any of the SK hotspots please do share, as well!

·
Registered
91 Posts
@lightenme did you get the surgey done? I would love to get a boob job and jawline fillers.

But money is tight as hell barely can afford my creams and stuff...

Im thinking of getting plastic surgery done in Korea I'm African and I'm nervous as to how it will turn out but a lot of people ask me if I'm pinay so I don't know. Anyway what are the best clinics/doctors?? I'm thinking ID hospital. I want to do a v-line then a nose job what do you think??
Here are examples of bad surgery from South Korea
View attachment 4793
View attachment 4801
View attachment 4809
Here are examples of good ones
View attachment 4817
View attachment 4825
I think I'll do my nose first the my v line if I still don't like it

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hi fam ,I'm considering dominican butt lift in thailand ,does any one know if there are good cosmetic surgeons there in thailand and d doctor to recommend. I'm not looking for anything dramatic ,just want my booty to be nicely round

21 - 33 of 33 Posts