Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys please help me, I've been skin building with shea butter and exfoliating with 10 percent lactic acid and some days I use the fair and white so white soap and the lotion and tube cream. Other days I've been using carotone cream and serum 2% Hq. The fair and white does not have hq. It's been about 8 days and now I'm noticing these black beauty spots forming all over.. I've also recently started taking msm. 3000 mg a day and 2000 mg vitamin c. They are not painful but every other day I discover a new one. Please help me I dont want to ignore something that could be very serious
@gymrat @mccartney

Attachments

·
Registered
973 Posts
Wow....and you've never had those beauty marks in these areas before? Hmm odd �

·
Administrator
33,633 Posts
Guys please help me, I've been skin building with shea butter and exfoliating with 10 percent lactic acid and some days I use the fair and white so white soap and the lotion and tube cream. Other days I've been using carotone cream and serum 2% Hq. The fair and white does not have hq. It's been about 8 days and now I'm noticing these black beauty spots forming all over.. I've also recently started taking msm. 3000 mg a day and 2000 mg vitamin c. They are not painful but every other day I discover a new one. Please help me I dont want to ignore something that could be very serious
@gymrat
They look like freckles, nothing to be alarmed of or worried about. Are you wearing sunscreen?? If not you need to be otherwise they will only get worse.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
@gymrat
They look like freckles, nothing to be alarmed of or worried about. Are you wearing sunscreen?? If not you need to be otherwise they will only get worse.
I have never had these before and u notice a new one like every other day. I have been in doors since we are on lock down. Should I wear sunscreen even in doors, I also noticed some on my legs

·
Registered
2 Posts
Those are skin tags and they may have been caused by steroids and if not checked it will definitely get worse. Check the Carotone , it might just be culprit

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would advise you to stop using carotone. It contains steroids. Gave me ugly red stretch marks after a few weeks of usage.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
@gymrat @mccartney
it is caused by your lotion which is too acidic for your skin.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts