Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I used a peeling oil which was fine but when I was putting it away some days later, this oil spilled, and I’m doing so, went on my arms and legs whilst the skin was healing. This has left bad marks along my arms and legs, to the point where I can’t wear dresses, shorts, skirts or anything with short sleeves now. It is summer and this has honestly affected my mental health, and I now experience suicidal thoughts: It has affected social life and relationship. I cannot live like this at all.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hello, I used a peeling oil which was fine but when I was putting it away some days later, this oil spilled, and I’m doing so, went on my arms and legs whilst the skin was healing. This has left bad marks along my arms and legs, to the point where I can’t wear dresses, shorts, skirts or anything with short sleeves now. It is summer and this has honestly affected my mental health, and I now experience suicidal thoughts: It has affected social life and relationship. I cannot live like this at all.
I'm so sorry to hear this😪😪 how long has it been.. What have you been using to heal

·
Registered
80 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear this😪😪 how long has it been.. What have you been using to heal
I'm sure so many people will be will g to help you, suicide is never the answer and I am talking from experience. What type of peeling oil were you using

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
God bless you for responding. It has been only a few days, I have not been using anything in particular as the burn turned into a scab and is now revealing pink skin. I’m just so worried because I don’t know how the pink skin will heal - whether it will be a scar or not. It’s such a large area for such a thing, it really is causing me extreme distress.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm sure so many people will be will g to help you, suicide is never the answer and I am talking from experience. What type of peeling oil were you using
I pray you’re in a better place now🙏🙏. It was yellow peeling oil that was being used, yes I hope this can be helped, it’s affecting me so much honestly

·
Registered
80 Posts
God bless you for responding. It has been only a few days, I have not been using anything in particular as the burn turned into a scab and is now revealing pink skin. I’m just so worried because I don’t know how the pink skin will heal - whether it will be a scar or not. It’s such a large area for such a thing, it really is causing me extreme distress.
@gymrat

Please help... I think you need to get an ointment from the chemist before it's too late, I think its called neosporin, and try aloe Vera gel from the plan it has really helped my little brother when he got 2nd degree burns.. I think you need to moisturize alot and baby the area.. Try not to wear any tight clothes and shoes... 100 percernt organic shea butter and vitamin E, pure rosehip oil is a miracle worker.

Rather act fast now to reverse as much damage as you can

·
Registered
469 Posts
I pray you’re in a better place now🙏🙏. It was yellow peeling oil that was being used, yes I hope this can be helped, it’s affecting me so much honestly
Basically everything Dee recommended will work. Don't use no harsh products nor exfoliators at this moment. Similar thing happened to my knee, it's gone now like it never happened. Prayers up!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you so
@gymrat

Please help... I think you need to get an ointment from the chemist before it's too late, I think its called neosporin, and try aloe Vera gel from the plan it has really helped my little brother when he got 2nd degree burns.. I think you need to moisturize alot and baby the area.. Try not to wear any tight clothes and shoes... 100 percernt organic shea butter and vitamin E, pure rosehip oil is a miracle worker.

Rather act fast now to reverse as much damage as you can
thank you so much! They don’t sell Nepali ring where I’m from, and shipping takes ages but there are similar creams I will use. I will also make sure to buy the other products you mention. Thank you for your help honestly🙏🏽🙏🏽 Will keep you updated x

·
Registered
80 Posts
Thank you so

thank you so much! They don’t sell Nepali ring where I’m from, and shipping takes ages but there are similar creams I will use. I will also make sure to buy the other products you mention. Thank you for your help honestly🙏🏽🙏🏽 Will keep you updated x
You should definitely keep us updated especially if you're feeling discouraged try not to isolate yourself and wallow in sadness girl. I'm here for you😘

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You should definitely keep us updated especially if you're feeling discouraged try not to isolate yourself and wallow in sadness girl. I'm here for you😘
You’re too kind, I pray God blesses you 10 times over😘🙏🏽 Thank you, honestly your kind words have helped me x

·
Administrator
33,882 Posts
Yes get neosporin or the like, any type of antibiotic ointment, apply several times a day until the pinkness has subsided. Don't expose the areas to sunlight, keep them covered. It due time, it will heal. But using an antibiotic ointment will speed up the healing process.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yes get neosporin or the like, any type of antibiotic ointment, apply several times a day until the pinkness has subsided. Don't expose the areas to sunlight, keep them covered. It due time, it will heal. But using an antibiotic ointment will speed up the healing process.
Yeah you should keep your arm wrapped in bandages or gauze, that way the burn is covered and protected but you can also show your arms without being self conscious. Also applying an ointment and then wrapping your arm right away will help with absorption

·
Administrator
33,882 Posts
When I say keep it covered, I don't mean wrapped in a bandage. Just covered so its not exposed to sunlight.
Wounds need air in order to heal properly. Keeping it covered won't allow it to heal. If you want to keep it covered for a short time during the day that's fine but not all day or all night. Neosporin will heal it (y)just be faithful to it.

·
Registered
5,516 Posts
GET EMU OIL!!! it will heal your wound fast dear.. I had a whole laser burn on my FACE!! I went ham with Emu oil on my face every hour and I have no scar or marks after that.. I thought my face was ruined for life

·
Registered
80 Posts
Yeah you should keep your arm wrapped in bandages or gauze, that way the burn is covered and protected but you can also show your arms without being self conscious. Also applying an ointment and then wrapping your arm right away will help with absorption
I agree with gymrat. I don't mean suffocate the area. Just protect it with something loose fitting, it needs to breathe

1 - 20 of 27 Posts