Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I'm new here. Just know this forum on google ^^

I have skin problems. My face's skin is good except for my nose!!! I don't have acne or too much oil...However, i don't know why skin on my nose always comes off. It looks terrible. Whenever i wear makeup, just can't hide the skin on nose. What should i do???

I currently use QV moisture. And i don't use any other types of skin care products. Haven't tried any, as i'm afraid my skin condition getting worse. It has been like that since i was in Vietnam (but not so obvious like now) and now i live in Australia. Why is that only my nose has infected? No other parts on my face has this problem

Could you please suggest what products should i use?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Have you considered seeing a dermatologist? I think I would if I were you. You might have a condition (infection?) that warrants medication rather than an over-the-counter skin cream.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Hi Namhai

I agree with a visit to the dermatologist, it would help figuring out the problem. Is it some type of seborrheic condition? Lots of people have this, babies and children often outgrow them. Could it just be dry skin or flaking after sun burn? (Australia will do that, I have red hair and pale skin) If it's just dry skin you can try alpha hydroxy peels and perhaps a good moisturizer with oils and hyaluronic acid, but if it's some kind of irritation that might make it worse.

A moisturizer containing kelp extracts and perhaps zink might help too. Ingredient that calms and heals in general often improves conditions like yours.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi Namhai,

I think you should exfoliate with a good scrub and then follow it up by applying a moisturizer. Try this because it may be just dead skin peeling away.

However, if the condition persists, then you should definitely consult a dermatologist.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone

You all awesome! So quick responses...

@Janetfox: I'm wondering what's exfoliate??? I'm totally new with cosmetic. I only use face wash (from QV as well, with no soap in it) and moisture cream. I think the skin on my nose is not dry, and i have come-off skin all over the nose, not only in particular part.

Perhaps i should see a dermatologist. By the way, how can i find them? Could you suggest any?

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
Thanks everyone

You all awesome! So quick responses...

@Janetfox: I'm wondering what's exfoliate??? I'm totally new with cosmetic. I only use face wash (from QV as well, with no soap in it) and moisture cream. I think the skin on my nose is not dry, and i have come-off skin all over the nose, not only in particular part.

Perhaps i should see a dermatologist. By the way, how can i find them? Could you suggest any?
Here is some info on exfoliating.
How to Exfoliate Your Face | eHow.com

To find a dermatologist you could ask friends or family for a recommendation. Or check your local listing (phone book, newspaper) for derms in your area.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts