Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the past 5 months, im having brown patches in my buttocks. i cant able to find out whats the problem. Sometimes puzz it created and it gives pain. Same problem started last week at my back near the shoulder. I ve attached the image. Someone pls help me to identify the problem and whats the remedy for it?

·
Registered
180 Posts
I think you should probably see a dermatologist. The only thing that comes to mind is that it could be some sort of fungal infection. I knew a girl who got brown spots on her shoulders and chest and it turned out to be a fungal infection that she most likely picked up from an improperly cleaned tanning bed. I'm not saying that's what you have but hers was cleared up pretty quickly with some anti-fungal medication. Anyway, your best bet is to see a dermatologist. It may be something that can be cleared up quickly and painlessly....Good luck.

·
Registered
713 Posts
soniyaiwa2k4 Please, please see a physician ASAP. Bless your heart it looks sooo sore and uncomfortable...you need a professional. Best wishes luv!

·
Registered
7,911 Posts
guess you are just nervous and anxious, this looks like bacterial acne and topical antibiotics such as Clindamycin Phosphate 1% gel, Erythromycin, or Erthromycin 3% and Benzoyl Peroxide 5% will clear that up. Of course, I am not a certified physician so make an appointment or just walk in to your general practitioner and have him/her take a good look at it, this looks VERY treatable. No need to worry. Also be sure to clean that area with antibacterial soap and water after every bowel movement

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Sorry to be so crude, but "Butt Acne" is very common and in clean people!!! See your doc about it. It can be very uncomfortable! So sorry!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts