Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, i am a 21 year old girl in a deep depression. although i should be very happy i am almost done with school, i am getting a great job and i have a boyfriend who loves me unconditionally, but i am not.

all i ever wanted is to be beautiful, and its funny because i am told i am when i have makeup on and my skin is covered. i have a beautiful body but i hate to show it off because i have such uneven skin tone!

i am african descent and very dark in skin tone. i love my skin color i do not want to bleach it, i just want it evened! I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING! each day my confidence drops, i went from feeling like the most beautiful girl in the world to nothing in 2 years!!!! it seems to get worse each day. i'm letting go of my self.

i am pretty tall and worked hard on my shape everyone tells me i should model but how can i with my horrible skin!!! i do not go on the beach anymore, i have never recalled ever wearing a tube top EVER! because my back and chest are horrible. i jsut want to go out without wearing makeup, without covering my back and chest. my boyfriend of 3 years says i am beautiful but i do not see it, he is just saying it because he is tried of my complaining and low self esteem i do not know what to do anymore!! someone please help me.

HERE IS ALL THE PRODUCTS I HAVE TRIED with NO SUCCESS SOME EVEN MADE IT WORST!!! and added more spots.

AMBI
TOPI CLEAR
WHITE TONE
MELADERM
SOME REALLY POPULAR BLEACHING CREAM online
many i can not remember

currently i am using Palmer's even tone, i am seeing VERY slow results but i can tell it changing.

SOrry for the long rant i just wanted to vent to someone i need my self esteem and confidence back, i miss my old self. thanks to anyone who can help me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
hey sis
sorry to learn bout you
guess this is the right place to let go your frustration. but firstly i ll say very appreciable that youve recognined your dp . and its just amazing your soo grateful and acknowledging inspite of difficulties
. secondly, i think youd better see a psycologist soon bcuz your prob is taking a toll on you plus he ll not only help you with your skin but also help you get back your confi. and laslty - your patience and perseverance are commendable ... good luck and god bless. i m certain you ll be fine soon.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi!! I’m Karishmani.. I read ur problem.. Before four months I also had some problem. But now iam so bright and white comparing to my past. Why you know? All because of pearlsCorniche Inn Resort skin whitening treatments. Here first I have undergone for the skin test and further observations were taken on my skin. Then only my skin whitening treatments started. I realized a true perfection and endeavors. I got belief on my treatments at here only. I want you also have to get the same here for your skin darkness. Go through the websites and choose your’s.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I think you should see a dermatologist. They should be able to give you some good advice and products. Plus your insurance should cover it, so no more spending money buying more lightening creams.

·
Registered
1 Posts
this is so great.. i have had pigmentation problems eating away my self esteem for 10 yrs...tried chemical peels, crems diet changes, photorejuvention, the works.....nothing worked,,have worn sunscreens and hats religously...then i ordered tri-luma off the net, you only use small amount at ngt only, its been 3 wks and u can see hardly a brown patch,if only i found this yrs ago, i also ordered photoderm max sunsreen 100spf...

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
I agree with Jade: a dermatologist will be best positioned to help you. Good luck 7 please let us know how it went.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
BTW, are you taking a vitamin supplement with a high degree of Beta Carotene in it? My mother had taken one & her back, chest & arms became covered with hideous darker blotched. Apparently, the beta carotene can accumulate in the skin! She stopped taking the supplement & her skin returned gradually to normal, but it took about 1 year for this to happen. Check all your vitamins to be certain.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts