Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can somebody tell me if frownies work or not,i have frowning lines and i am only 25 years old , so desperate to get rid of them,please heeeeeeeelp.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i do moisturize, my skin is kinda oily, the problem is i frown when i focus, i am trying not to now,so i am looking for something to get rid of the lines i have now and prevent new ones from forming.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Have you ever tried mary kay targeted action line reducer? It's ok if you have oily skin (so do I). It's important to moisturize (with always oil free moisturizer) because women actually start to lose collogen in our skin at 15, if you can believe that. I have some frown lines too and I use the line reducer on my forehead and under my eyes...it works great.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol,no wonder i have frowning lines already,i havent heard of this skincare line before,will give it a try ,thanks for helping.

·
Registered
140 Posts
From the reviews I have read about Frownies they do not work and are really just a sticky tape. Botox injections work wonders with these lines and last for 4 months.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
May be your squinting a lot cause you need sun glasses! At 25 i would start looking into anti aging products. like a good spf cream, 50 if you can either a chemical or mineral cream, i like mineral creams as the other ones inrrate my skin!

You could also look into making your own vit c serum and once your skin gets used to this, may be even look into using a retinol cream, such as green cream, neostrata etc, or peels what ever works best really for your skin type!

Also using carrier oils, antioxidents and skin care supplements such as collegan tablets should all help you!

Makeupalley - Street Smart Beauty - Homepage and Smart Skin Care - Intelligent Rejuvenation Through Science are all good sources for skin care product reviews and help with in using anti aging products

1 - 12 of 12 Posts