Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know what to do or what to use to help with my skin problem. I have oily but dry skin (combination). But not just my t-zone gets oily. I wash my face and my cheeks, nose, and between my eyebrows get really dry and flaky but after a half an hour my entire face is oily! Can someone please help me. I'm embarassed and don;t know what to do anymore.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am 20....i have tried using those oil blotting sheets but i have to use like 3 or 4 and then the same again 30-45 min later. What exactly do you mean by exfoliate??

·
Registered
29 Posts
Exfolitate is any thing you do to remove dead skin cells, Most exfoliants have a very mild abrasive mixed with cleaning ingredients. The first ones that every came out were very abrasive (anyone ever tried apricot scrub?) but most product today have much finer particles, designed to first slough off dead skin, and increase skin cell turnover (shedding old dead skin quicker so your bright shiny self shines through
).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Have you tried botanically based skincare products? Your products might contain mineral oil or petroleum ingredients that are occlusive and block pores.
Best wishes and abundant blessings,
SF

1 - 5 of 5 Posts