Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was researching some vitamins online and i saw everywhere how good red grapes and wine are good for you. i decided to use it for my face and i was amazed with the results. please just try it for 2 weeks and you will be amazed too. and its a cheapest remedy i could ever find. your wrinkles are gonna start fade in front of your eyes.
its just simple put red grapes in a blender and put it on your face for 30 minute. wash it and use any cream you use for moisturazing . thats all you have to do for 2 weeks and you will see how good it is. and you are not losing anything by using it. so why not give it a chance??

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
AND PLEASE when you try it let me know the results. i would love ti hear from you guys if it works the same for you it didi for me.

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
Wait.......so you blend up red grapes?? And do what with it? Wash your face with it?

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
no no! LOL - she uses it as a mask, silly!

I wonder if the blue ones would make your skin blue like they do your tongue?
LOL see long week for me. This is why I drink on the weekend!

Ok so just blend up a little bit, not puree it.

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
Red wine on my face? Hmmmmmmm or maybe not. It might stain it. That is why I don't drink red wine, and stick to white. The teeth staining is awful.

Maybe my grapeseed oil will just work well.

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
I wonder as well, and to walk around with purple grapes on my face-
not pretty! Oh well, I haven't seen a pretty mask yet. Maybe that is why they call them masks!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Well I'm going to try this immediately! but I doubt I would be able to type without dripping on the keybord! If you don't hear from me, It's because I must lay down

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
Any grapes put in my blender are gonna go in my smoothie....Yummy!!!!
Smoothie?! It's friday night peri, live a little. We are having pomegranate vodka tonics (fawnie and I) we are picking our hors d'oeuvres at the moment.

Mariepop, let us know how the mask works- please!!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I'm back, I put about 10 grapes in the blender, and a 1 tea spoon of honey, I thought it will stick more to the skin, and added 1 tea spoon of water, 'cause it was hard to blend. so finally I went over the bathroom sink and i said "no way this will stay on my skin, I would really have to lay down in order to keep it in my face. So I took the liquid instead just like if it was floral water, and hate the grapes, I will tell you at 11:30 pm how I feel

1 - 20 of 81 Posts