Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am new to the club. a mother of three with seriuos skin problems especially pigmentation. i have wasted a lot of money on allsorts of so called "working products". i hope i will finally have a solution to my problem through interaction with other members of the club.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hi lesgal and welcome to the site.

I'm sure you will get some really good info here.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i am new to the club. a mother of three with seriuos skin problems especially pigmentation. i have wasted a lot of money on allsorts of so called "working products". i hope i will finally have a solution to my problem through interaction with other members of the club.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hello lesgal[/B you have come to the right spot, many of us have had the same problems. Start reading some of the threads and ask us questions and have fun too!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanx very much for the messages of support; i do indeed plan to use this site for my salvation-if you get my drift!.

·
Registered
713 Posts
lesgal look at the basic skin care forum, the skin lightening forum and the anti-aging forum...that will be a good place to start and ask questions in those forums.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kitskid,

thanx very much for your guidance-i will indeed look at all suggestions made and hope i come up with a lot of useful information.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Goatlady,

you made my day-i have to let you know that i live in southern africa where the sun can simply be baking and suncreen is hardly talked about but since i spent sometime outside this continent i do understand the language. what i like best is the word 'reverse' which you have used. thanx a million times!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LeisaWatkins,

thanx many times for your words of encouragement-i have actually gone out to purchase some of the products advised by the
Goatlady and has started using them-will be checking myself for progress and is hoping for the best.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts