Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey how do you stop from popping pimples! I try not to but i always seem to find myself doing it! it always makes matters worse, but for some reason i cannot stop. Any suggestions?? Thanks

·
Registered
168 Posts
I don't know if popping your pimples is really that bad. Everytime I get a acne facial they extract my pimples after the peel. Last time I had a visit with the dermatologist for a follow up she was really happy with my progress, and she extracted some pimples I had on my face. So I'm starting to think its not a bad thing.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Popping pimples isn't a bad thing if you know how to do it. The problem is most people don't know how to, and they touch their face with dirty fingers.

·
Registered
26 Posts
The correct way to pop pimples is to make sure that they're actually ready to come out, a lot of people force pimples out resulting in damaged skin. Also, cleansing the face and adding a warm compress to the area will make extractions much easier.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
168 Posts
That was a great article freddy. I never pop my pimples myself only when I go get my acne facial but let me tell you it is so worth it. It clears you up fast and helps your face washes work better.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts