Skin Care Talk banner

Posting my hello

974 views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  BHTrice 
#1 ·
Hey everyone. I'm just making myself known. Seems like U guys have some good info here and are very friendly. :]

#13 ·
Hello Fatima855 & joellen42 welcome to SCT! Go to our Anti-Aging Forum read, ask questions and you can see we also have fun here!!!

joellan42 I am not familiar with that kit but you can do a search on this sight or go to makeupalley.com and do a search there, good luck!

#14 ·
Hello from the beautiful Black Hills. I found this site looking for help for my poor outdoor woman face. I've gotten mature bodywise and am now encountering dry post-menopausal sahara skin. I spend alot of time outside in the summer camping etc. and in the winter keeping properties snow free. My face always needs a drink. I've tried alot of products and after perusing your site just sent for some extendlife face products. We'll see. We don't live in this area for the wages so I limit the amount of cash I spend on products. I'm looking forward to getting to know a little about you all and will keep you posted on the success of the extendlife products.
Peace,
Patrice

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.