Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i hav ordered a 15% tca peel. this will be my 1st peel ever. After ordering i read on another site the recommendations for face prep 2 weeks prior to the peel. their list goes Glycolic serum15%, RetinA or Retinol 10%, High octane vitamin C, fading gel, spf,hyaluronic acid or emu oil( for post peel period).. Now i only hav spf, fading gel i'll omit rest if i buy it values nearly $145 without shipping. Now my question is which of these i really need? n should i go with samples or 1 oz bottles. how much one actually needs? n do u prep ur face everytime u use a peel or just b4 1st use.
i wanted to order glycolic serum, retinol, vit C n emu oil samplers only but will i run out b4 two week? or should i buy 1oz bottles???hmmm quite pricey.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hi mab001 welcome to Skin Care Talk...I did not bother with any "prep" I just discontinued using Retin A 2 weeks prior to the peel. I would highly recommend your buying the 1oz. bottle in some areas (like your hands) you might want to do more than 1 coat of the TCA...in the 1oz. you get everything you need to do the peel except for the polysporin and a cortisone cream. I think the best deal money wise is the 1oz. Have fun the peels are great!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts