Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey I'm pregnant again and blessed.

I'm just using a kojic lightening soap and lactic acid lotion. If you're interested in seeing how much just a soap and exfoliation lotion can lighten in 5 months stay tuned.

I will be posting before and after.

This is the soap Kojic white gluta carrote aburtine.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey I'm pregnant again and blessed.

I'm just using a kojic lightening soap and lactic acid lotion. If you're interested in seeing how much just a soap and exfoliation lotion can lighten in 5 months stay tuned.

I will be posting before and after.
Congratulations

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mini update. My first day using the soap and its very strong. I say that because my skin is not sensitive but it definitely stung my face after a few minutes. Some kojic acid soaps I use don't tingle whatsoever but this definitely does. As far as my body no stinging but I am concerned about using it with a strong la lotion.

My soap is really soft like playdoh almost and the scent is... of kojic acid smells like kojic san soap and a bit of carrot. Just trying to drop as much details as possible.

They also sell a kojic gluta lemon and a kojic gluta papaya which cost more but I heard is more popular and potent. I paid 3.99 for this soap the other soaps are around $20 a soap ridiculous. I did read reviews on this particular soap and it was good thats why I wanted to try it.

·
Administrator
33,823 Posts
Thanks. Its a girl very excited
Congratulations to you @sayuribishh when are you due??.......so excited for you, bless those who wear pink 💕 if you ever need a sitter let me know ;) XOXO

1 - 8 of 8 Posts