Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
No I have never tried it. Have you? Do you like it? If you want to check reviews on it, makeupalley.com is the place to go. Click on product review. I always check out the reviews before I buy.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been using Prevera for about 4 days and Ithink my wrinkles are softening,and my upper lip lines are better. I will keep you updated on my results. The price was definitely great at $29.95:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I went to makeupalley site and did not see anything about Prevera other than it's own site promotion. I swear everytime I look for an anti wrinkle cream I see something new on the market. I am 51 and I am seeing the wrinkles around my eyes and would love to try something. I am considering Prevera because it is not $140-200 like a lot of others being promoted. Thanks for any input.

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
Hello, I went to makeupalley site and did not see anything about Prevera other than it's own site promotion. I swear everytime I look for an anti wrinkle cream I see something new on the market. I am 51 and I am seeing the wrinkles around my eyes and would love to try something. I am considering Prevera because it is not $140-200 like a lot of others being promoted. Thanks for any input.
Never ever pay that kind of bling on a wrinkle cream again. Stick around here. You'll learn what works well and wont empty the bank account.

·
Registered
1 Posts
ive tried it and loved it..... im only 29 and dont have wrinkles really, but have noticed less plumpness in my skin with time -and less radiance. Using prevera just made my skin plump up and people around me definately noticed a difference in a few weeks. People kept commenting on how young i looked
waking up in the morning i just looked prettier, it does certainly do something for your appearance, its worth a try. I used it for a few months- bought it for $30 inc postage off ebay. Im currently not using it as i decided to save a bit of cash and try the 30 trial of bellaplex and hydroxatone (the ads jumped out at me when i was on the net one night and i thought id give it a go...) They sent me a two month supply for the 30 day trial (why i do not know???) after 30 days, when I called them to return the products, they told me not to bother and to keep all the bottles (a two month supply of each product! whoa!) so i am a bit stocked up! I do miss prevera, its better than bellaplex and hydroxatone (i have been using the two creams togethers as they suggested). When im done with these creams ill be going back to prevera. For you people wondering about bellaplex and hydroxatone- there are results but hydroxatone especially is quite thick and greasy and i am beginning to suspect it is causing break outs... prevera was light and never did that for me and the results were better. I wanted to try combining prevera with a vitamin A treatment cream (environs debut AVST) but I wondered how well these products would work together? could it cause bad effect? I have heard so many good things about retinol I am curious to try it, but like i say i feel i have found a good thing with prevera and will be hesitant to stop using it probably. anyone out there know about mixing retinol a with anti wrinkle peptides and other such ingredients? Info appreciated.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts