Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used smashbox make-up primer & like that it's clear & allows make-up to glide on easily. Haven't really noticed if the primer makes make-up stay on any longer though. Is there really a need to use eye & lip primers as well or can the same product be used everywhere?

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Hi
I think you can use a primer anywhere except for the ones that have SPF - they could really irritate if they got in the eyes.
Smashbox is a good primer from the reviews I've read!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
502 Posts
I've been using the Monistat AntiChafing gel for about 5 months now... ever since I saw it on Youtube. I've never had a breakout from this. It keeps makeup on my face. It's cheap. It doesn't smell, it doesn't have a colour and you can use it for chafing too... if you want.

It's definately in my makeup stash. In fact, I saw some on sale at Shoppers Drugmart for $4ea so I bought all that they had on the shelf. I have 8 of them. They last forever. I'm still using my first tube.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Also Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture lotion works great as a primer.....Monistat can be a touch on the dry side, but if you have oily skin that could be a plus, both have dimethicone 1.2%

·
Registered
419 Posts
Monistat or Clinque's Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector. Both achieve great results for me. Monistat is great in humid weather..keeps skin looking matte. I use Clinique over my makeup or tinted moisturizer for a finished look...it makes my pores disappear!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Clinique Pore Minimizer made me break out something terrible.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts