Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Have tried, but doesn't work any better then anything else I tried, for all the work you have to do, and for the price.
hmm the prices don't look that bad. Which products did you use from their line?

·
Registered
296 Posts
I have been using the Principal Secret skincare line since I was 34 and I am now 44. I love some things about it and some products better than others. I really like their Reclaim line. Their creamy cleanser is nice, the hydrating emergency rescue is awesome (it has hyaluronic acid), eyefirmation serum is good but makes my eyes water sometimes. The enzyme treatment is awesome for exfoliation and the wrinkle retreat refirming mask is really nice. But, I am not seeing the results I would like anymore with the day and night creams. Most all the Reclaim products contain Argireline and vitamin A, C and E. I think since I'm older now I need a skincare line that has more advanced ingredients to help with the fine lines that are starting to show on my forehead. Can anybody tell me if they like the NCN Pro Skincare or the Juice Beauty lines? I see that some products are recommended but does anybody use the entire lines or can you recommend one? Thanks and I love this board, it's so helpful!

·
Administrator
33,766 Posts
Can anybody tell me if they like the NCN Pro Skincare or the Juice Beauty lines? I see that some products are recommended but does anybody use the entire lines or can you recommend one? Thanks and I love this board, it's so helpful!
Yes I have used/use Juice Beauty products. I like them very much. I don't use the entire line of any one product line, as I feel it isn't necessary to get results.

I do use Juice Beauty Nutrient Eye Cream and I have used their Antioxidant Serum. Both great products, in my opinion.

Juice Beauty: Organic Green Apple Nutrient Eye Cream - Eye Skin Care Cream

Organic Antioxidant Serum - Antioxidant Skin Care from Juice Beauty

As for NCN Pro Skincare. I use the micro fiber cloth and the Pro Pumpkin Peel. Love both products very much!!

Pro Pumpkin Peel 1 oz.Â*-Â*NCN Professional Skincare - Anti Aging Skin Care Products That Makes Your Skin Look and Act Younger
Microfiber Cleansing ClothÂ*-Â*NCN Professional Skincare - Anti Aging Skin Care Products That Makes Your Skin Look and Act Younger

·
Registered
296 Posts
Yes I have used/use Juice Beauty products. I like them very much. I don't use the entire line of any one product line, as I feel it isn't necessary to get results.

Thanks for the good info. I think I am off to Sephora yet again to get samples of Juice Beauty. Hopefully it will be a different sales clerk so they don't think I'm positively nuts trying all these skin care lines. But, I hate to spend money on something I'm not going to like cause this stuff is not cheap! I'll let you know what I think once I try the Juice Beauty!

·
Registered
553 Posts
Hi gymrat. Regarding the Pro Pumpkin peel, I was looking at this one. Does it cause peeling. The only reason I ask is that I have bought other products called "peels" and I didn't
. I would like a light peel.

Never mind this post. I found the answer to this on another thread. Sorry

1 - 9 of 9 Posts