Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone knows much about this.

I know it is very expensive for the peel, but many of the other items are reasonably priced from what I can determine.

Has anyone any news to pass on, or has anyone used this?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have been using the full AHA Priori range. I also had course of three AHA peels over three weeks. My skin was in a right state. I used to get very dry sore skin on my forehead, dry areas around the tops of my cheekbones and under my eyes and spots on my cheeks and chin. I started using the AHA products immediately including the cleanser, the perfection facial gel, barrier repair complex, SPF Factor 30 and the eye gel. Within days my skin looked much brighter and felt 100% moisturised. After two weeks I went on to have the AHA facial peels. They made my skin feel very soft at first but I do not think they made a significant difference to the way it looked or had a lasting softness. The effects had gone after two days. I actually think they seemed to make my spots worse.

I was most impressed with the products in terms of moisture control but disappointed that they have done nothing to reduce the number of spots and blocked pores I have. I am very pleased that all of the dry sore skin has completely cleared up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your reply.

I have been to a Priori demonstration/talk. At first instance, I have to say I was very impressed.

I have given time to think about it, and may consider some of the products.

Thanks once again.

·
Registered
28 Posts
glad you guys gave some feedback on this product, because i was introduced to it recently too.. i currently use md formulations, who the originator of priori products used to work for, but wondered whether it would be worth the expense introducing another product to my regime..

seems i could save the on the expense!

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I have never heard of this line product before seems like you lot are impressed by it and just wondering what it has done to your skin where by you are so impressed with it? thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
i personally haven't used it. in a nutshell, or a coffee bean i should say.. it's benefits are for anti-ageing by using the 'coffee cherry fruit' you can purchase a daily routine and get professional treatments for skin revitailizing and brightening etc.

i will probably indulge in a facial, but more products.. that i don't know?

blaze

·
Registered
4 Posts
I haven't been using the coffee berry range, I used the AHA range. It does hydrate the skin but it didn't help my spots much.

I have recently changed my diet and that has had a big effect on my skin. I have been doing the Patrick Holford Low GL diet.

·
Registered
28 Posts
hey Stargazer, please tell me more about this diet your doing. I'm having loads of issues with my skin.. could be age, and could be the damn merina coil.. however its not repairing itself, and i would like to try something which gives it a helping hand from inside out..

cheers

blaze

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Blaze,

Low GL aims to balance your blood sugar by eating three main meals and two snacks of food Low GL food.

GL stands for Glycaemic Load. GL is a more accurate measure than GI (which you might have heard of) of how quickly food will convert to glucose in your body.

GI tells you how fast or slow a carbohydrate is at releasing but it doesn't tell you how much of the food is carbohydrate. For example, water melon has a high GI but because there is very little carbohydrate in it, because it is mostly water, it actually has a low GL so is ok to eat.

GI indicates the quality = the speed at which it is released into your blood stream

GL gives us an idea of the quantity of carbohydrate = how much carbohydrate is in the food

I would really advise buying the book or recipe book written on this by Patrick Holford. He makes is very easy to understand and the recipes are easy to make. My skin has completely cleared up now. I would probably guess that your spots are hormonal. Someone even told me my skin was radiant the other day!

·
Registered
28 Posts
cheers Stargazer

i shall look that book up.. radiant hey .. seems that someone was 'stargazing' at you!!

be well and keep 'radiating'

blaze

1 - 11 of 11 Posts