Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi am a 25 yrs old living in the UK.
Does any one how good Proactiv and the neutrogena body clear WASH IS?
Thank you

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I tried proactiv as I used to get outbreaks (yes even in my 30's) but did not find it so great! I have since started taking a birth control pill that sorted me out which you can get on NHS actually--it is called Diane 35 and sorts out acne! Other people swear by Proactiv though.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Acne free is the same as proactiv and places like wal-mart always have it in stock. When I say it is the same, if you compare them side by side it is identical down to the color and shape. They are also another company that claims "#1 acne fighter".

I rarely see people get benefits from this that have anything worse than extremely mild acne. If you have hormonal acne, cystic, nodular, or even moderate do not expect this too work.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Neutrogena's oil-free face wash worked for me for quite some time. Then, it started breaking me out. I've heard other people have had this same problem, so I stopped using it.

Try something more sensitive. I bought Aveeno's face wash for acne and it's nice and gentle, I've had no problems with it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts