Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I'm new member from Singapore. I'm 37 years old but still facing oily, acne prone skin. I've been facing breakouts around my chin area for the past 3 months. My beautician recommended their products, GERnetics immuno and cytobi to apply on my face. I've used it for the past 2 months but did not see much improvements. Do you think I should continue using or switch to another product? Normally, how long should a product to see the effect?

Rgds,
Cherlyn

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Hi
Welcome!
I usually give a product a good 6 weeks. It takes 21 days for the skin to turn over I understand. Retin-A can take a lot longer to do its magic, so I think it depends on the products.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If after using the product for up to 4-6 months but still no improvements to the skin, does it mean that the product is not suitable and time to switch to another product?

Thanks.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
If after using the product for up to 4-6 months but still no improvements to the skin, does it mean that the product is not suitable and time to switch to another product?

Thanks.
Cherlyn
I'm a little leery of companies that don't list the ingredients in their products. I went to the GERnetics website but didn't find any ingredients. If you can post the ingredients of your products here, we can critique the products for you.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope, there are no ingredients stated in the product containers. From the GERnetic website, it claimed that it's made of natural products and is effective for wrinkle and problem skin. However, it did not state the ingredients either. The products are expensive from France - Cytobi - more than $200 and Immuno - $148.

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
Nope, there are no ingredients stated in the product containers. From the GERnetic website, it claimed that it's made of natural products and is effective for wrinkle and problem skin. However, it did not state the ingredients either. The products are expensive from France - Cytobi - more than $200 and Immuno - $148.
WOW you paid $148-$200 for a product that didn't list the ingredients? You are a very trusting person.
I would never pay that much for something without knowing what is in it. Especially, being acne prone-you need to know what you are putting on your face. And no ingredients listed anywhere on the containers? QUIT USING IT!!! Send that stuff back!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts