Hey Bella I am new here as well. Welcome I guess to both of us
Here is a list of what I am using and what I plan to use once the UPS man delivers, after MUCH research on the web and recommendations and then what I have used in the past with little or no results. I have tried alot!
Here is what I use now:
1) Peter Thomas Roth Anti Aging Cleansing Gel (love it!)
2) Clinique #3 Toner (thinking about doing away with this because of the alcohol in it)
3) Clinique dramatically different moisturzing gel (love it! great light weight moisturizer for oily skin)
then I apply my makeup. My makeup has sunscreen in it already so I dont apply additional and thats only because I have oily skin and live in humid Florida and they all seem to make me real oily and my makeup slide off.
1) I take my make up off with Boots No7 make up remover wipes
2) then wash my face with Peter Thomas Roth Anti Aging Cleansing Gel
3) Clinique #3 toner
4) Green cream Level 3 and leave on about 15 min
5) Clinique dramatically different moisturing gel
6) Clinique Repairwear Intensive Night Lotion (not so great, replacing this with Philosophy when it gets here)
7) On top of the night lotion I apply Rareminerals Skin Revival Treatment (to new to say if I like it or not)
8) Lastly for eyes Lancome High Resolution Eye with Fibrelastine (using while I still search for mymiracle eyecream if it even exists)
I rotate alternate nights using the Green Cream or Philosphy Microdelivery multi peel pads. I am only doing this until I can build up to being able to use my Green Cream Level 3 twice a day and everynight and then graduate up to level 6 and then 9.
I just started using the Green Cream last week and cant wait to start seeing results.
I have also ordered Philisophy Vitamin C boost to add to my moisturizer and have found nothing but great reviews on this. Gets great reviews on the Sephora site.
I plan to replace my nighttime Clinique Repairwear with Philosophy Save me night serum. It also gets really great reviews on the Sephora site.
Here is what I have used and didnt get enough visible results with:
1) Clinique zero gravity repairwear lift. (hardly saw any changes at all with this)
2) Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Recovery Complex (seem to do great for awhile but then its like my skin got used to it or something, it just stopped working as good)
3) Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Treatment (never did see results) just super oily the next day. Tried a few Olay products and I am just not and Olay girl.
4) Clinique 7 day scrub (actually this is still ok for a quick and not to strong exfoliator)
5) Cosmedicine exfoliator (this one too I still use on occasion for a quick exfoliator and it helps my make up look smoother if I do this in the shower before getting ready)
6) Clinique Repairwear Intensive night cream for eyes (nada,nothing)
7) Clinique Even better skin tone corrector (nada,nothing)
8) DHC Concentrated eye cream (nothing) I used something else from the DHC line and had heard great things about this line but didnt care for any of it.
9) Estee Lauder Future perfect ( same thing as the other Estee product. Starts off with a bang and then it just seems to stop working)
10) I have used the Clarins 2 step skin brightener as well and didnt see anything. However my mom who is 58 swears by this stuff.
I think that is everything. If I think of anything else I will post it. As you can see I try alot of stuff. When I say they dont work too its after giving the product months to make a difference. So I give everything a fair shot unless it just immediately is to greasy for my skin type. The stuff I swear by I really swear by. I am 38 years old and grew up and still live in Florida. I was such a beach bum when I was younger and lived in the sun with dark tanning oil slathered on to get as dark as possible. With the products I use now I get lots of compliments on how great my skin looks. But also I do my routines religously because I am a freak about taking care of my skin now that I am older and seeing some lines and hyperpigmentation. Hopefully I am not to late
Sorry so long but hopefully helpful.